Change in cycle length after HSG?

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by charliebear, Feb 16, 2012.

1. charliebear

charliebear Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone had a change in the length of their cycle after the HSG had been done?

I think this cycle is going to be shorter but have no proof as yet :lol:

Charlie x

2. Gizzy Kelly

Gizzy Kelly Well-Known Member

I did not notice a change in my cycle after my hycosy, my period was a bit heavier but it was still slap bang on day 26. :( i would be interested to see what the other girls say though xx

3. ScotchEgg

ScotchEgg Well-Known Member

Mine was quite late the month of hsg. I had blood tests and several ultra sounds as well so had put it down to stress of so much going on down there...

4. Tinkerbell3

Tinkerbell3 Well-Known Member

Mine was exactly as normal, same length and not any heavier or longer. I did have my Hycosy after I ovulated though

5. charliebear

charliebear Well-Known Member

Just wanted to update and say the cycle of my HSG was indeed shorter than previous cycles. (Previous cycles 37, 45, 57, 40 days so very random) I appear to have Ov around CD14, 4 days after HSG.

So a big heads up to get :bd: as soon as you feel up to it after HSG ladies ;)

6. Naomi D

Naomi D Well-Known Member

My cycles became shorter after my hsg, from a steady 28/29 days to 24/25/26 days, I got preggers 3/4 months after the procedure too, after 18 months trying and 1mc. I think the hsg may have helped :)