HSG question

sazzle77

Reaction score
Hi there

I've got my HSG on the 6th May. I know this may be a silly question :oops: but I want my husband to come with me, did anyone take their other halfs and if so did they stay in the room whilst you had the HSG. Any experiences greatly appreciated.
Also got my scan on my ovaries tomorrow so am keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks
Sara x

When i had mine my DH was allowed in but i chose to go in alone. I saw other womens OH's going in with them. He will have to wear this apron thing to protect him from the xray.

Michelle x

My hubby was allowed in with me too but I only wanted him in at the end when I got given the results!

Good Luck xxx

i didnt have mine with me as i was knocked out , they did it at same time as removing the tumour .

Thanks everyone for your advice - think I will leave DH outside and maybe have him come in for results.

hey sazzle77 sorry ive no advice for ya but ive to get the same thing done on tuesday too hope all goes well for you.

Hey everyone I had my HSG today :oops:
Its ok, Hubby stayed in waiting room but they said at any point he could of come in apart from x-ray bit!!!
Had results alone but only cause I got a bit upset :oops: the doctor and nurses were FAB!!!!!
Good luck you will be fine its a bit uncomfortable but a means to an end!!!! xxx :)

Hi just posting an update as had my HSG today. All is good - there are no blockages in either tube. Also had scan about 10 days ago to look at my ovaries and have no PCOS. Just feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders as PCOS and endo run in my family. Now need to go back to the fertility clinic to talk about options as DH has low motility and abnormal sperm.

sazzle thats good news i wish u all the best with the next step :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back