Second fertility app! - Updated 1st post :)

charliebear

Reaction score
We have our second fertility appointment on Thursday.

I'm nervous, but also excited.
Its now been proven that I do ov during my irregular cycles. Last time we talked about clomid to help me ov regularly. I really do hope they let me try it. I've had 7/8 cycles in the last year, Dr said this wasnt bad but clomid could help regulate them. :oooo:

Charlie x

UPDATE

Appointment went really well. Awaiting AF for a HSG - pending swab results.
New app in 8 weeks, so time for new cycle and HSG. Then all being well hopefully I'll get the Clomid I could have walked away with today!

Full update in my journal http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/ttc-journals/217486-ttc-bear-cub-11.html

Charlie x

Last edited:
Hiya hun, how do you know you ovulate? I have really irregular cycles and find it hard to track it! So unsure whether i ovulate or not?

Good luck for your appointment xxx

Good luck on Thursday charliebear! Really hope you get clomid xxx

Wishing you the best for Thursday xx

Hiya hun, how do you know you ovulate? I have really irregular cycles and find it hard to track it! So unsure whether i ovulate or not?

Good luck for your appointment xxx

I dont hun. I wish I did. :wall2:
I didnt know I ov until I had bloods done at the clinic. It appears last cycle I ov between CD30 and CD37 of a 45 day cycle.

Good luck with your cycles hun, I hope they settle down.

Thank you everyone :flower: x

My last cycle was 46 days shorter so im hoping they are settling down, was still 90 days tho! Really frustrating not knowing if im ovulating or not!! Thanks hun xxx

That is long, hope its the start of a regular cycle.

I agree, its so frustrating not knowing when you ov.

Have you had bloods done to see if you ov at all? x

I had 21 day bloods donee last cycle but hadnt ovulated. What other bloods is there? I guess she'll discuss those at our next appointment? x

I had what they call the 21 day bloods done. They did them at my fertility app and arranged to pop me in the diary to attend the clinic for boods every week for 4 weeks or until I ov.
The Dr wanted to know if I ov at all with my irregular cycles. x

hopefully they'll do the weekly ones then. ive made myself little chart (little - its getting massive) for this cycle and im armed with lots of cheapies to test for ov. so im gonna use this cycle as an experiment i think!! see how it goes! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back