Chances of not being able to find out the sex?

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
I've got my 20 week scan in a week, and our hospital tells you the sex of the baby if you want to know. I am desperate to know, I can't wait!
But, how many of you have gone for the scan only to be told that the baby is lying in a position so that you can't see between the legs? I'll be so gutted if this happens as we really can't afford a private scan at the moment!

It certainly can happen....happened to my sister in law and she ended up having to stay team yellow till birth. I know for some people on here it has happened, but also they have not managed to get all the necessary measurements for the anomaly scan, so they've gone back a week or so later and baby has been better behaved xx

Huge congrats Lulu - so pleased for you , (I had not realised you were pregnant again).

good luck for your scan, hope you can see the gender and baby behaves (20 week one is such a brilliant scan.

We wanted to stay team yellow, but we couldn't help but see his bits on the screen, there soo clear nowadays

I'm the opposite and hope this baby has it's legs crossed on our scan as we plan to stay team yellow!

when we went for our 20 weeks scan baby was being very naughty and was in completely the wrong position to see what it was or do the measurements...so I got sent for a walk to see if I could encourage a big move around.....second try still no good
but luckily as baby was being so uncooperative they booked me in for another scan a couple of weeks later to do all the measurements, and that time it was very obvious we were looking at our little boy :)

It certainly can happen....happened to my sister in law and she ended up having to stay team yellow till birth. I know for some people on here it has happened, but also they have not managed to get all the necessary measurements for the anomaly scan, so they've gone back a week or so later and baby has been better behaved xx

This happened to me, they said at a guess girl but it was just a wild guess but it was right as i went back a week later and got it confirmed :) Drink lots of full fat fizzy pop to make LO wriggle lol and make sure your bladder is full as you can get it as i went in with a not so full bladder and the babys bits were in my bladder and couldn't be seen as it was empty...also baby had her legs crossed. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back