BabyBond Scan

mookie

Reaction score
OH and I have decided that actually we would like to know the sex of our baby. At the 20 week scan he/she wouldn't move their legs!

I've looked into a private scan but I wondered if anyone had experience with babybond? What happens if baby is in the wrong position? I really don't want them to say I'm sorry we can't see and my £80 is wasted!!

as am aware with few friends that have used babybond been really good 1 of them couldnt find out exactly cos position of baby but it was scheduled for other day to find out and she did if u have any doubt on it u could phone and ask if that had to arise x

If babys in the wrong position they will tell you to go for a walk, have a clod drink etc.. then hopefully baby will have moved :) if not then they give you a re-scan another day for free.

We used babybond at 17 weeks for gender scan and at 26 weeks for 4D scan and they were great :)

x

Last edited:
I used Baby Bond in London for 16 week gender scan. They were great and even gave me a full anomoly scan (for the same price) cause i said i'd had some problems. I would defo recommend them. Fx

I really cant reccommend babybond enough,ive used the glasgow 1 three times this pregnancy,early scan,sexing and 4d.each time the staff went out their way 2 help and gave me generous appointments,loads of pics and time for any questions i had, and a lot of freebies along the way! as far as i know their policy is if bubbas in the wrong position they ask you to go for a walk or in my case have a jiggle about on the spot lol, if that doesnt work you get a new date for free x

I used baby bond for a reassurance scan at 24 weeks they were great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back