Cervix closed vs cervix pregnancy?

LouiseB

Reaction score
Ok, grasping at straws but i'm about 9DPO and i've been doing some poking at my cervix and it's really hard - much harder than i remember.

I was just wondering if any ladies were in the habit of poking their cervix noticed any difference between when it was a BFN and when it was a BFP?

Thanks

Me!!!!
Hang on let me log on using my laptop and ill copy down my diary notes I made about this cycle for you x

I'm really interested to know this too. My cervix is out of reach x

Ok I looked at my notes and I had a hard, closed and medium reach cervix from 9DPO.

My CM has been mixed.. Sometimes watery.. sometimes sticky.. since 9DPO - How ever today I have noticed a huge increase in CM.

Today my CP is the same as it was on 9DPO too.

xx

Ok I looked at my notes and I had a hard, closed and medium reach cervix from 9DPO.

My CM has been mixed.. Sometimes watery.. sometimes sticky.. since 9DPO - How ever today I have noticed a huge increase in CM.

Today my CP is the same as it was on 9DPO too.

xx

I can't believe that you kept notes on your cervix :)

Very useful, thanks for letting me know!

What did your notes say about your cervix from a previous cycle when you didn't get a BFP?

Last edited:
I noticed my cervix was totally out of reach about 9dpo - and I had been keeping an eye (or finger lol) on it in previous cycles so this was unusual for me - also before it went higher it was really hard - hope it is a good sign for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back