Need Some Reassurance.....TMI!!!!!

liz_milne

Reaction score
Sorry ladies this is going to have TMI but i need to talk about this....

Anyway as some of you may know I was due my AF on Wednesday, this is now Sunday and still getting BFN's. Not tested since Friday afternoon though.

anyway I thought I would check my cervix position as by this time (either before or during AF) it is very low and hard. anyway I checked and it's soft and high. Good sign? I don't know.

But the TMI thing i wanted to talk about is.....my earlier symptoms were diahhrea every morning then as I told you all I have since been constipated. When feeling for cervix position, is it normal to be "so bagged up" that you can hardly get a finger in there? I have never noticed full bowels before stopping me check my cervix?

I am so bloated it's unreal. But not bloated in stomach area, it's my abdomen area between belly and boob lol

Has anyone here felt a "full bowel" obstruction when feeling down there?

God these questions are so embarassing!

liz xx

Can't help as I have never checked my cervix but didn't want to read and run

XX

Are you sure you ovulated 2 weeks ago??. Hmmmm sometimes i feel like this , sometimes its wide and open down there and sometimes it seems all closed in and tight x x

Well, I have IBS, so seem to alternate between your two bottom-related scenarios (usually more column A than column B) but I've definitely experienced the same thing on a number of occasions, I assume it's perfectly normal as its never done me any harm! I'm not sure about the relevance of cervical position unfortunately, have only been checking mine over the past week or so and it's been high-ish and soft the entire time.

Not sure at all about cervix position as I've never felt for mine, but the month before my BFP my AF was over 2 weeks late for absolutely no reason at all!
It was driving me dolally because I was getting negative HPT's but still no AF!
Then one morning I woke up with terrible cramps and there she was!

Our bodies sometimes just like to tease and annoy us! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back