Cellulite

Ani

Reaction score
Did any of you mums find that your cellulite got worse in pregnancy? I thought it would improve due to cutting out all the toxins (alcohol, cigarettes, coffee etc.) but to my disappointment, my legs have suffered and the dreaded dimples are out in all their glory. :(

Anyone got some home treatments I could try? Got a beach holiday in 3 weeks and I am dreading getting my legs out. :oops:

There are lots of cellulite creams out there, Lorreal do a nice one (green tube) and Avon do two, a skin so soft firm & tone cream and an actual cellulite cream in a purple type tube. I have used several but never as frequently/often as the packet says (some say use three times a day for best results and I do not have that time) but they always do feel tingling and always tighter. I didn't notice an increase/decrease in cellulite during pregnancy but the I've only got two tiny areas of it.

i cant see my cellulite any more, too much fat in the way :rotfl:

As far as I am aware you shouldn't use any such creams DURING pregnancy.... simply because of the contents....

Mine's got worse too :( - does it get better afterwards or are we doomed forever...??

DebbieM said:
As far as I am aware you shouldn't use any such creams DURING pregnancy.... simply because of the contents....

No creams during pregnancy?? :eek: Surely thats not right. If that was the case, I would be just a big ball of flakiness by now, :rotfl: as I suffer from eczema and use creams every day.

try using a body brush, you could even get one with the massage beads on the one side, and get OH to rub it firmly on your thighs while you watch tv :lol:
i bought one, and mine has nearly dissapeared. x

EDIT* and drink plenty of water x

Ani said:
DebbieM said:

No creams during pregnancy?? :eek: Surely thats not right. If that was the case, I would be just a big ball of flakiness by now, :rotfl: as I suffer from eczema and use creams every day.

No, no, I said "no such creams" not no creams ;)

Mine seems worse then it was too but once my bump gets bigger and I can't see my thighs anymore it wont mater, if I can't see it it doesn't exist - right? :think: :rotfl:

TBH I dont find any of the creams to work anyways! Dry brushing is best! And massage!

i never had any before being preg, then i got it abit on me bum. lol. But sinse not being pregnant its almost gone now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back