Anyone got really bad cellulite on legs?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Hi I was just wandering if this is another complaint when pregnant as lately I have noticed really bad cellulite on my legs especially at the top without even tensing. I was just under 12stone when I got pregnant with some cellulite but not too bad on my legs and now at 30 weeks I am about 13stone 6lbs which I didn't think was too bad but I have got awful cellulite. I feel disgusting and I am dreading being in labour with my nightie up around my waist with my legs on show especially as they will be wide open which tenses them and makes it really visible. I tried looking on the net to see if other people have had this in pregnancy and on one forum it was mentioned that it could be to do with the water retention but that is all I could find about it. I have started putting on johnsons holiday skin firming moisturiser today to see if a light tan makes it appear any better but will have to just wait and see.

Oh honey you're not alone.

I'm suffering from this too, must admit had a bit before though. :oops:

I'm also dreading arse in the air with everything below the waist on show. :moon:

All i can reassure myself with is the fact that the midwives must have seen worse before and we won't probably care what we look like during labour. :pray:

Don't worry about it hun. :hug:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back