CD67 no AF and not likely pregnant

broody2013

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well this is the longest cycle I've ever had by far! I have an average 33 day cycle (I have had one 38 day cycle per year but apart from that it's been around the 33 day mark) and I'm on CD67 now. I tested BFN at 2 and 3 weeks late and there was no sign of OV so it's extremely unlikely I am pregnant. I went to see my doctor when I was 2.5 weeks late and she just shouted at me saying I was a time waster so I won't go back unless I'm still in this position next month.

I'm waiting for a fertility referral so I have decided not to take supplements to bring AF on as I want them to have an accurate idea of my fertility problems. I would bet a tenner on having PCOS but has anyone got any other ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 6
Broody, that doctor sounds horrible. Of course you are not wasting time by going. If you are ttc, an absent period is not what you need!!
Do you have any ideas when you will have your fertility appointment? I hope you're not waiting long xx

Hi Lisey :) lovely to see you and bumpette are doing well!

We are going to ask for a referral at the end of Feburary xx

Thanks Broody.
Not long then, it will feel better once you know you are getting help. I felt better knowing we were on the road to getting help xx

I know a year after the pill I had very long cycles. Have you come off it recently? I also had a long cycle once about 60 days with very light spotting halfway but defiantly was not pregnant. Then it returned to normal after 2 months so hopefully you'll get back to normal now. I am pretty regular these days x

I'm not really sure Ann as I've never had long cycles, I would only suggest you see your GP but how horrible you were treated like that. Is there someone else you can see in the practice?

It's lovely to see you back though :hug: xx

Ann that is awful!!!

It could be PCOS, what supplements are you taking? Maca has really helped me as i now have 28 day cycles xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back