Not sure what to think right now!!

vixxy86

Reaction score
Hello Lovey Ladies!!

Ok so heres my situation.....

Came off pill aug '11, on cerezette so had no periods for 6 months i was on it. I fell pregnant as soon as I came off but sadly then miscarried @ 5 weeks.

First cyle after that was 32 days, second cycle 33 days, third cycle 39 days!! and fourth cycle i'm on day 25 right now.

Since cycle day 11 this month we've had sex everyday bar 4 days (never missed two days in a row!) so almost everyday for two weeks. I have also held my legs up everytime for 10 mins!! I started using cheap ov tests off ebay and CBDigital ov tests from cycle day 19 twice a day. 2pm and 7pm. (i ordered them ages ago but they came late!) Now if i was in my normal 32-33 days I would of ovulated around day 18-19 but if I was having another 39 day cycle it would have been today. I have not had one positive ovulation test and they predict your gunna ovulate in the next 24-48 hours right? so that means I wont be ovulating up to wed which will be day 27!

So does anyone think I may have ovualted early like day 18-19 and have done enough to get pregnant? Or should I carry on testing incase this cycle is longer? my longest cycle in my life was the 39 days.....never been more than 33 EVER!!

sorry for waffling.......any advice would be fab! thank you xx

hey hun, im not saying thei to freak u out or anything (as eeryone is different).....i came off pill end of july....1st cycle was 36 days....2nd cycle was 37 days....then cycle 3 was 81 days!! and i think it wooda been longer if i hadnt started the agnus castus. makes u wonder what the pill is doing toour bodies doesnt it.

really hope you dont have the same as me tho and that your cycle is normal length xxx

Hi hon - few thoughts come to mind... Firstly, it's possible you could have missed your surge - a couple of months ago I got a +ive in the morning and by the afternoon it was back to negative and that was that... Also, if your last cycle was 39 days long, it would still be possible to ov on day 27 and then have a normal 12 day luteal phase. Sounds like your cycles are pretty irregular too atm , so perhaps this is an even longer one...? I would continue testing with the cheapie opks 3 times a day if you can... Finally, do you take your temperature - I would really recommend this as this can tell you if you've already ov'd or not.... Good luck and hope this helps :) xx

hey hun, im not saying thei to freak u out or anything (as eeryone is different).....i came off pill end of july....1st cycle was 36 days....2nd cycle was 37 days....then cycle 3 was 81 days!! and i think it wooda been longer if i hadnt started the agnus castus. makes u wonder what the pill is doing toour bodies doesnt it.

really hope you dont have the same as me tho and that your cycle is normal length xxx

Hey....no didnt freak me out lol. I'd rather my body sort itself out before I get pregnant that still be trying to when I am! Its just frustating! I have a blood test on fri to check my hormone levels but I get a feeling it will come back normal which is a good thing but gives me no answers!

What is agnus cactus? xx

Hi hon - few thoughts come to mind... Firstly, it's possible you could have missed your surge - a couple of months ago I got a +ive in the morning and by the afternoon it was back to negative and that was that... Also, if your last cycle was 39 days long, it would still be possible to ov on day 27 and then have a normal 12 day luteal phase. Sounds like your cycles are pretty irregular too atm , so perhaps this is an even longer one...? I would continue testing with the cheapie opks 3 times a day if you can... Finally, do you take your temperature - I would really recommend this as this can tell you if you've already ov'd or not.... Good luck and hope this helps :) xx

I do two tests a day....I could do three from now on though. AM, PM and evening.

I am going to start doing my temp next cycle. I read up on it to learn more about it so will begin that and i'm looking at doing the SMEP too. Thanks for your advice hun xx

No worries Vixxy - try Fertility Friend for info and charting... Keep us posted on your your opks :) xx

so got positive on a cheap stick then did digital one straight away and it was negative :-( rubbish....gunna get b'ding anyway! just fkr the fun factor lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back