CBFM & CB DIGI OPK HELP PLS.

xxjacquixx

Reaction score
Hi Girls, Im a bit confuzzled so can someone give me their opinion please?

Been using CBFM this cycle for the first time, and I know it can be a bit all over the place on your first go as it gets to know your cycle etc....
Anyways I got HIGHS from monday and this morning and did CB Digi OPKs tue and yesterday, both were smilies
Did another just now and its neg.....

Do you think I ovulated this month or not? I have a feeling it was yesterday as I felt really awful, felt sick, back ache, tired etc.

I also have one stick left for CBFM, should it give me a PEAK tomorrow or not?
Sorry if this is confusing, its the only way I can explain.
Ta xx

Hi, i have one of these. The first, second and third months were fine then i missed the fourth (no sticks!) and when i tested for the fifth month i caught it inbetween my ovulation on a high (tail end so already ovulated i think) and it brought up highs for the next 19 days.... :x The only thing i can say is that on the first month it is normal to have 19 days of highs (go onto the CBFM website and it will tell you this) as its trying to find your pattern. Personally with the stored data i dont think it should have done this to me as i was on month 5 but i think it was confused as i tested too late (on CD 14) and i had already peaked and was on the tail end of my OV (high) Normally for me it goes HIGH (MAYBE ANOTHER HIGH, NOT ALWAYS BOTH DAYS), PEAK, PEAK, (MAYBE ANOTHER HIGH) then LOW. The monitor is always programmed as soon as you get peak, to peak for 2 days regardless, normally followed by another HIGH then back to LOW for the rest of the month. Hope this helps xxx

Inside the CBFM there are general questions in the back of the instruction booklet. Sometimes you will get lots of highs and no peak and sometimes it can do one high and straight to peak and sometimes low to peak. You may or may not get peak tomorrow, but it is still advised to BD during the high time.

If the OPK was strong the past two days but neg today, you may not get peak tom...did you get a chance to bd the past few days? If so, you may have caught.

It took the monitor two good months to learn my cycle for my LH surge.

If you have questions about the monitor, the number in the booklet is great! They will answer anything you want about how it works and what the readings mean! Good Luck!!!

Hi Girls, thanks for your replies.
I have read the booklet from cover to cover, but I just thought why did the monitor not pick up a peak when the two cb digi opk's did.
Oh and I have been bd ing everyday for the past week, twice a day since tue! lol, so if I have O then fingers crossed ive caught it.

Will keep bding like mad me thinx just to make sure xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back