Quick Help Me !!! CB Digi

KELLYXX

Reaction score
I have done the CB Digi this morning and it came up BFN. Yet i have just ripped the test aparat and you can clearly see a line.

HELLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :shakehead:

is it one that says pregnant/not pregnant?

Oh Kelly I hate to upset you further but there is usually a line on these tests - checkout www.poas.com it explains all about the way they work.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cheers, i am still confused though as some of the negatives were positive if you know what i mean.

why oh why did i open the test.

it still hasn't reassured me, im back to square 1 'am i, aren't i'

If its any conciliation Kelly I know just how you feel - I am 17 dpo and nothing (well the odd evap on a couple of tests) but I have been having AF type cramps on and off for the past 4 days and my skin has broken out in spots. I just wish I knew either way too - we can keep each other company :hug: :hug: :hug:

How spooky, i am 17dpo too - i feel sick now cos i wanted to beleive it but i cant (ifkwim)

we can be TTC buddies.

Have you done any tests - how are you coping :hug:

I've done a couple of tests :oops: mostly cheap tesco ones but a couple of clear blue ones too.

I really dont think I am pregnant to be honest because I dont have all the usual stuff I get like sore boobs, funny sense of smell - the only symptoms I have are obviously the lack of AF and cramping as if its here - thats been happening for 4 or 5 days now.

I keep on trying to take my mind off it by working but its not working very well as you can see :D

i feel really sick, i am peeing millions a times a day, i am really tired, i have sore boobs. oh and now i have thrush :oops:

:rotfl: just a few then - If you think you have thrush I would go to the doctors and tell them you think you are pregnant but need to know 100% before you use the treatment - might be a way to get a blood test?

:) what a good idea.

I know a few friends have told me thrush was a sympton for them.

if AF has not arrived tomorrow i will go back to the docs (and demand a different doctor and a blood test) :rotfl:

Hey girls,

Just wana post sorry to interupt..

But... i got lots of creamy white CM before BFP and not quite sure if had thrush, but had few systoms but it cleared up after few days on its own...

Also VERY sore boobs, but only since about 5weeks preg..

I got a huge appetite before my BFP.. but very bit sick in evenings to..

Apart from those i didnt get many symtoms, fingers crossed you both get BFP.. sending millions of baby dust xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back