Catch that egg GANG!!! Cd1

Morning ladies,managed to dtd last night so I'm happy with that..CD13 today,hoping my opk is darker and ov is in a few days. How's everyone else?xx

CD13 opk 10am x

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386932484372.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386932484372.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
CD 2 for me. Now hopefully my Eggy will behave this month!! Due to ov on xmas eve!!! Bring it on :D

Good Luck Sarah xx

Hi ladies, can I join you here? Witch got me today, so back on cd 1. Am keeping my fx for a new year BFP!

How are you all doing? Xx

Hey girls! How's everyone doing?? I haven't been on here for a few days as couldn't load the site on my phone. I've been dtd every 2-3 days really don't want to miss the egg this time round.
Emmajaine come join us with our catch the egg missions haha.. Hope there will be lots of Xmas and New Year BFPs for lots of us .. Fx for everyone xxx

Hey..I'm cd17 today..ov was ment to be yday but don't have any opks left so it's a guessing game now lol. We've dtd CD7,8,12,15 and 16 so far,going to keep going with it as don't wanna miss my eggy xx

Hello ladies, didn't think I would be talking to you all again seeing as I couldn't get onto the site for days....cd16 for me and 2dpo, I'm not symptom spotting this cycle but nearer the time I will prob cave in.

As I couldn't get on to this site I went wandering onto other sites and now wish I hadn't, OMG, do they try and scare older mums...panicking now in case because of my age 39, will be 40 on 7 jan, something can go wrong.

Hey hun..I thought I wouldn't be speaking to u all again either lol. I'm CD17 ov was ment to be yday but my opk wasn't positive so im playing the guessing game lol xx

Now that was a nightmare with no PF for ages.

How is everyone? So much to catch up on.

I'm CD12 today (normally ov 11 or 12) but haven't used opk's.

Come on .....I want that egg xxx

Hiya Mel..I'm ok thanks,pulled a muscle in my back so im on co codamol..I'm hoping it can still dtd this wk tho so I'm covered. I've ran out of opks so I'm guessing now lol xx

Hiya Mel..I'm ok thanks,pulled a muscle in my back so im on co codamol..I'm hoping it can still dtd this wk tho so I'm covered. I've ran out of opks so I'm guessing now lol xx

Oh no hun, ouch!
I won't ask how you did that!!
Hope you manage to still catch the egg.
Seems like our cycles have caught up. I'm gonna guess at 1dpo on Thurs so will be after a New Years Eve bfp xx

Oh no hun, ouch!
I won't ask how you did that!!
Hope you manage to still catch the egg.
Seems like our cycles have caught up. I'm gonna guess at 1dpo on Thurs so will be after a New Years Eve bfp xx

I actually done it by slipping going into the bath lol..we've dtd CD7,8,12,15 and 16 so far hoping to do CD18,20,22. Ov was ment to be yday but my opk was still light so I'm confused n just going with the flow :) my cycle was 29 days last month xx

Morning CD18 today..hopefully I've ov'd now. My back is still mega sore and stiff,can hardly move,really need to dtd today tho so fx I can l..this should be a laugh lol xx

Morning CD18 today..hopefully I've ov'd now. My back is still mega sore and stiff,can hardly move,really need to dtd today tho so fx I can l..this should be a laugh lol xx

Worst thing I think is a sore back (apart from toothache). I was in constant pain for years after having my first son due to the epidural, and again when I had a spinal with my second son. X

We'll cd17, 3dpo and said I wasn't going to do this but I can't help myself lol.....I keep feeling wet down below and my boobs where sore when I was turning in bed last night...it's too early for any symptom but I never had this so early last months (I think) so don't know what's happening or if it's just my imagination xxx

Aww I'm in pain with it,can hardly move and when I do it feels like it's going to snap :-( I've had increase cm the past few days and tender boobs. Not sure abt anything else as I can't see past this back ache..I could cry:( xx

Aww I'm in pain with it,can hardly move and when I do it feels like it's going to snap :-( I've had increase cm the past few days and tender boobs. Not sure abt anything else as I can't see past this back ache..I could cry:( xx

I found a hot bath would ease mine slightly for a while at least....xxxx

Had a hot bath last night plus I've had a hot water bottle strapped to it all the time. Got the doctor phoning me so hopefully he will ask me to go down so he can have a look at me..maybe send me for an x ray xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back