Castor oil

I’ve been TTC for 2 years and started working with a naturopath that has me doing castor oil packs among many other things. Been doing it for a little over a month and this past cycle I didn’t have cramps for the first time in my life so is say they are doing SOMETHING. Hoping they will work for TTC within the next few months as well we will see. I have heard of success stories with them TTC

Hiya ladies hope you are all well. I'm new to this part of the forum and looking for a little advice please if any one can help. He's my story so far.
Me and OH have been trying to conceive for nearly 3 years with no luck. Finally decided to go for tests to find out what was happening and it turns out oh is fine but I have 2 blocked tubes and no explanation why I also have a 5.5cm cyst on my left ovary and a smaller one adjacent to it. My day 2 and 21 bloods was low and got to have an operation in a few weeks to remove the cysts due to being type 1 diabetic. Been told the only way to have a child is ivf but asked them to try unblock my tubes while removing the cysts.
Been reading up on castor oil packs and says they are really good for shrinking cysts and unblocking tubes. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and had success.
Also if anyone has had surgery to unblock tubes and managed to conceive naturally? My heads a mess at the min and I just need someone to talk to and keep me calm.
Any advice is much appreciated and thank you for reading
Vicky x

Hi snowbee. I don't really know anything more than what it says in my report. I will just have to wait and see what they say when I go back. We really can't afford ivf and won't get a free go of it due to oh having children already. I've started taking serrapetase so hopefully that's working in unblocking my tubes. (Tmi sorry) I've had quite a lot off tissue come out of me the past few days since taking them so fingers crossed it's all the scar tissue. I've looked into acupuncture and when I'm healed I will be doing the castor oil packs again along with fertility massage. I'm more determined than ever to prove to the hospital I can have a baby without the help of ivf. I've stopped smoking which is killing me and I have a real short temper at the moment buy will be worth it I hope. I'm getting up 3-4 times in the night and checking my sugar levels (diabetic) they all seem good at the moment. And I will be going back to the gym and swimming once I've had my stitches out. So hopefully this will all work for me but if not at least I'm on the right track to being fit and healthy again xx

Hi Hope thank you for the information about Castor oil. Sorry about your operation and I admire your resolve to keep on trying despite all odds. How did your meeting with the doctor go? Any luck on using Castor oil? And did you tell your doc about it? Good luck on your TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back