Cassanovum fertility tablets ? good reviews.

lillith112

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Cassanovum tablets and got a bfp ?. I've just bought some to try next cycle, it gets fab reviews and one baby forum there were lots ending up with bfps after taking them. I'm into 18 months of ttc but due to my age Dr won't help me, I'm 43, so I'm willing to give it a go. xx

Wow great reviews!! I will try these next month if no BFP. Good luck Lillith xx

Thanks hun, good luck to you too, I think its a similar thing to soy, its a phytoestrogen but milder dose you take the whole cycle. x

Ooo interesting. 2nd cycle of soy for me so if this doesn't work then will defo try this xx

I must say I'm tempted to try soy as well, not sure which one to try next cycle. Does the soy change your ovulation day ? x

Thanks hun, good luck to you too, I think its a similar thing to soy, its a phytoestrogen but milder dose you take the whole cycle. x

What's phytoestrogen? Sorry if silly Q!

No it's not a silly question, from what I can gather its a low dose natural form of estrogen (female sex hormone). It's why pre menopausal women take soy isoflavins. Lots of foods contain it too like raspberries, dates and linseed. xx

I did 3-7 last cycle and got my positive OPK on CD 14 which I think was the last fertile day on my app. Think some people have O'd earlier if they have a long cycle.
I think I missed out last month as we didn't BD much after my positive OPK due to work, tired busy etc but going to try harder this cycle. I am 2-6 this time tho xx

Does anyone know if it would be stupid to take this while on Clomid?

I did 3-7 last cycle and got my positive OPK on CD 14 which I think was the last fertile day on my app. Think some people have O'd earlier if they have a long cycle.
I think I missed out last month as we didn't BD much after my positive OPK due to work, tired busy etc but going to try harder this cycle. I am 2-6 this time tho xx

Thanks hun, I might try this one cycle and soy the next. xx

Where do you buy from? I am going to try next cycle of no joy this time. Running out of options. Altho doesn't help when oh isn't majorly into sex. Maybe a few times a month but we have always been like this prefer cuddles, massages etc xx

Where do you buy from? I am going to try next cycle of no joy this time. Running out of options. Altho doesn't help when oh isn't majorly into sex. Maybe a few times a month but we have always been like this prefer cuddles, massages etc xx

I got mine from Amazon, there is an original which has cassava and folic acid or theres Cassanovum plus with cassava, agnus castus, red clover, raspberry leaf and folic acid. The plus one gets better reviews so I ordered both lol.
Cockermum I'm sorry to hear O.H isn't that into sex, but just remember some ladies BD once a month and catch pregnant. My OH is on Wellman conception, id say it's doubled the amount of sperm and he always wants sex, mind you he was like that before the tablets lol. The annoying bit for me is he lives 5 hours away and cares for his mum so we only get to try every couple of months, so frustrating xx

Last edited:
Oo will get the plus ones :)

My oh has started taking vits this cycle. Going to try BD every other over fertile Window then once I see positive OPK try BD every night for 3 nights - will see how we go lol!

Does your o fall in the right time of meeting this month? Xx

Oo will get the plus ones :)

My oh has started taking vits this cycle. Going to try BD every other over fertile Window then once I see positive OPK try BD every night for 3 nights - will see how we go lol!

Does your o fall in the right time of meeting this month? Xx

No unfortunately not, I'm 4dpo, my O.H isn't here this month but he will be around next month and I'm hoping we will get an attempt in August too. These tablets you have to take them on cd1 so I will start as soon as af arrives. Let me know how you get on with them, they come with free ovulation tests and a little pot to pee in lol.

I am only CD6 arm bored of waiting for my fertile window :( driving myself nuts googling stuff about OPKs etc and looking at nursery baby things :( xx

These sound really good!!! Was thinking about taking soy, but this sounds amazing.

It does sound great and the reviews are good aswell. Going to take next cycle :) xx

I am only CD6 arm bored of waiting for my fertile window :( driving myself nuts googling stuff about OPKs etc and looking at nursery baby things :( xx

I'm tempted not to opk next month but as I'm going to take Cassanovum I will as it might delay ovulation by a couple days. xx

These sound really good!!! Was thinking about taking soy, but this sounds amazing.

Yes they do sound pretty good Peanutbutter, I can't wait for next cycle to try them, not sure whether to try the plus ones or original, let me know how you get on with it girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back