Cassanovum fertility tablets ? good reviews.

Update: It was a chemical pregnancy :( so I'm back in the game and will continue with cassanovum. At least I know hubby's swimmers are ok.

Update: It was a chemical pregnancy :( so I'm back in the game and will continue with cassanovum. At least I know hubby's swimmers are ok.

Oh no Pambi, I'm so sorry, but at least you know it will and can happen. I've just started the Cassanovum original today, 2 tablets a day, I didn't know whether to take them the same time or twice a day so took both. Next cycle I have the plus to try. xx

Im really confused ... Everywhere online keeps saying the original doesn't have vitex in ... but on amazon it says it does, am i looking at the right ones? x

Im really confused ... Everywhere online keeps saying the original doesn't have vitex in ... but on amazon it says it does, am i looking at the right ones? x

The original has Cassava and folic acid, not vitex, it's Cassava plus that has the extra ingredients of vitex, red clover, raspberry leaf in.
xx

I think im gonna leave these for a while. It says you cant diet on them and the doctor said i need to loose weight again :( Ffs, i was so excited aswell. I had my hopes up for these now thats gone argh.

I think im gonna leave these for a while. It says you cant diet on them and the doctor said i need to loose weight again :( Ffs, i was so excited aswell. I had my hopes up for these now thats gone argh.

Peanut where does it say you can't diet on them ?. I have the box here and don't remember reading anything about that. I'm trying to lose a stone and a half ?. I've been taking cassanovum 3 days now. xx

It says iy has vitex in it to, everywhere on google says it doesnt, i was getting all confused! Hubby said i should wait until ive lost weight to try these :/
Might try soy xx

It says iy has vitex in it to, everywhere on google says it doesnt, i was getting all confused! Hubby said i should wait until ive lost weight to try these :/
Might try soy xx

How odd, I have the original one with no vitex and the one with it. I have awful headaches and feel really weird so I'm gonna stop my tablets., just stick with folic acid for now and preconception vits.

Quick update, I took mine for just 3 days, had horrific migraine all 3 days so I've stopped them, I'm now on cd5 and tail end of af and have what looks like a near positive opk ...wtf ?. I'm bloody gutted as my OH won't be here for another 5 days. I'm sick of thiss ttc lark, I'm officially giving up. x

Oh that's weird, but it could just be a surge but not ovulating yet... I had that a few months ago. Don't give up, you'll get your baby eventually!!! X

Oh that's weird, but it could just be a surge but not ovulating yet... I had that a few months ago. Don't give up, you'll get your baby eventually!!! X

I feel close to ovulation, I'm moody, irritable and feel weird, god knows what those tablets have done to me. I am giving up peanut, I just can't do it anymore. My oh doesn't even live with me, we are lucky if we see each other every 4-7 weeks, it's all pointless especially at my age. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back