Cassanovum fertility tablets ? good reviews.

It has the rda of folic acid, will you take pre conception vitamins at the same time? Xx

It has the rda of folic acid, will you take pre conception vitamins at the same time? Xx

Yes I'm going to take both, there is a thread on google from a forum, the ladies that caught pregnant on these tablets also took conception vitamins. Apparently a high dose of folic acid also causes hyperovulation. x

Now I've finished my clomid cycles I'm trying these. Soy did nothing for me, but clomid did. I would advise not taking them alongside soy or clomid as they can interact and cause problems with over stimulation. I'll let you know how it goes!

Brill thanks snowbee. Which ones did you get? Could I start mid cycle? Xx

Do you start at cd1 and stop after ovulation? Xx

Yes start at cd1, you don't stop at ovulation, you carry on taking them, it says it's best to take them for 3 months so they build up in your system xx

I've been taking Cassanovum for 3 cycles. It has brought my OV date forward from day 23 to day 18. I've had noticeably more ovulation pain. I expected it to lengthen my LP as it has vitex in it but that's been 10-13 days depending on the month with some spotting. Good luck.

I've been taking Cassanovum for 3 cycles. It has brought my OV date forward from day 23 to day 18. I've had noticeably more ovulation pain. I expected it to lengthen my LP as it has vitex in it but that's been 10-13 days depending on the month with some spotting. Good luck.

Thanks Pambi, that's really interesting, I think I'm going to try the original one first, then try the plus if no luck. I hope it doesn't bring my ovulation date forward, mine varies from cd10-16.
xx

I hope it bring mine forward, i ov about cd 21 :/ although I'm hoping for miracles tbf xx

I hope it bring mine forward, i ov about cd 21 :/ although I'm hoping for miracles tbf xx

Lol same for me, after this I'm giving up trying. I hope this doesn't make me ov earlier than day 10 as my OH won't even be here lol. x

Just thought I'd add, I got a faint second line this morning. We were on cycle 7 of trying and on the third cycle with Cassanovum, B6 and D supplements.

Just thought I'd add, I got a faint second line this morning. We were on cycle 7 of trying and on the third cycle with Cassanovum, B6 and D supplements.

A pregnancy line ?, omg congratulations Pambi ! Wooo hoooo, I can't wait to start mine in 3 days time. Happy and healthy 9 months hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back