Carpal tunnel syndrome

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Kelly450, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

Is anyone getting this? I get the pain in my hands and wrists really bad when I wake up every morning. Today I thought id Google it and it says carpal tunnel syndrome.
    I presume this is all it can be.
    Anyone know how to relieve the pain? Or found a way to stop getting it? X

Sent from my GT-I9300

2. Katied1

Katied1 Well-Known Member

I suffer with numbness in my finger tips which is caused my carpel tunnel, it's so annoying x

3. Kelly450

Oh I dont think I get numbness. Maybe im getting something else. It's painful for sure! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

4. Anna456

Anna456 Well-Known Member

I had this pre pregnancy and then it just disapeared on its own one day! when I was having investigations into it the solutions were to wear a splint at night on your wrist - you can get them from Boots etc to keep it straight, I found at nightime it was the worst and I could never find a comfy position for it, I didnt get round to getting a wrist splint as it cleared up on its own but I can imagine it would of helped. The good news is it should go after pregnancy and literally mine went overnight! x

5. Kelly450

Thank you. I shall give this a try. Anything to help woild be great as its prettyy painful and can keep me awake if I wake in the night. Leaves .my hands itching afterwards too! :( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300