Carpal tunnel syndrome??

Kat@girlracer

Reaction score
Carpal tunnel syndrome affects as many as one in three pregnant women. The symptoms include numbness and/or pins and needles in your fingers and hands, generally first thing in the morning. Although carpal tunnel syndrome is generally quite mild, in some cases it can be so painful that sleep is disturbed and hand movements are severely restricted.

Carpal tunnel syndrome is caused by fluid collecting around your wrist joints and pressing on the nerves that go through the wrist to the hand.

Had this - this morning in my fingers - owwwww!!! :shock:

i had this its awful i used to wake up and my hand would be parylised for about 10 mins it was all contorted very weird and frustrating especially when you needed the loo and couldnt get a grip on your knicks!!!!

Luckily it just needed me to clentch my fist and straighten out a few times and it was alright - hope it doesn't get any worse!!!

Operation to fix it is a piece of cake though, takes about 3 minutes under local anaesthetic. (and no washing up for a week or so!)

Only trouble is they tend to leave it until you've finished having all your babies before they fix it (or they used to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back