Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

lucylou

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing pins and needles or numbness in their hands, I went to the doctors on Monday and apparently it's Carpal Tunnel Syndrome which is caused because of my little one, it's so uncomfortable and I can't grip anything with my left hand, the doctor said it won't go until I've given birth.....hurry up little one! :)

Hi,

Yes I've been suffering with Carpul tunnel for a few weeks now.
I suspected I had it before I was pregnent too.

Its been a lot worse this week and has got worse in my other hand. Hope it goes when I give birth - dont want to drop baby!!! :?

Being overdue by 9 days now Im really suffering with this!!! :cry:

Cant even hold a knife and fork without losing the feeling in my hands, cant text or type properly.
Driving isn't easy and I cant get my money out my purse when in a shop!!!!!

Come on baby, come out!!!!! :lol:

9 days over due? oh bless you, i couldnt imaging being over due i was so uncomfortable when i was preg i gave birth at 35weeks THANK GOD it was not nice back ach rib ache, i hope ur lil one comes soon, but your baby must be happy in there aint in a rush lol x

iv never heard of this pins and needles thing, must be anoying

Hi, I had my little boy Charlie Ryan exactly a week late, he arrived on 20th Nov (and is absolutely gorgeous!) and 10 days later i'm still suffering with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, it's a nightmare, was hoping it would have gone by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back