car seats

becks20

Reaction score
I just thought id do a thread about this so noone does the same thing i did :/ lol, make sure your car seat fits in your car before babys born and make sure that it fits either side ie behind passenger or drivers seat, especially if you or your OH are tall lol

We brought a brand new corsa in march as it was bigger then my ka and we didnt think we would have any problems until we decided to put the baby seat in our car to check it fitted ok and my OH who is like 6ft 2 wouldnt beable to drive as his seat would have had to been too far forward and the baby couldnt go the other side due to my daughter going that side or she`d have no leg room

Just thought id warn you all, we are going to pick up an astra tonight which has ALOT more leg room lol and its only 2years older then our corsa and done same miles so we got a pretty good deal :) just wish we had of got 1 in the 1st place lol

Hope everyones well x

hehe, buying a car to fit your car seat ;) love it! We're trying ours out this weekend, fingers crossed it'll be alright!

some of my friends bought a new car to fit their pram as they got it and then realised it wouldn't fit :rofl:

Haha well we thought corsa were big enuff but we wouldnt have been able to go out if we had kept it but the people at vauxhall helped us loads and understood exactly. And hopefully this car will do us for a few years until we need a zafira :p LOL hope yours fits, its something you dont really think about the people at mothercare just check it ges in they dont say "right get into your driving position and make sure the seat fits" do they lol x

some of my friends bought a new car to fit their pram as they got it and then realised it wouldn't fit :rofl:
we had to change our pram coz it didnt fit in the boot so we got a smaller one but atleast now i can fit the baby pushchair and my daughters pushchair both in the boot at the same time if i need to :D x

we had to change our pram coz it didnt fit in the boot so we got a smaller one but atleast now i can fit the baby pushchair and my daughters pushchair both in the boot at the same time if i need to :D x

Haha same happened to me and my OH, we had the massive Trenton Deluxe travel system from mothercare, it was so big and heavy but we was convinced it would fit in the back of his car as he had an estate but couldn't even get it half in :wall2:, we then took it back to mothercare and explained and we've got the mother MY X3 the three wheeler one and it fits perfectly in the back of his new car which happens to be an astra :) Astra's are definitely the car to get ;)
x

Weve had to do the same for the pram. Nightmare isnt it! All worth it tho ay xx

****Gate-crasher from tri 2****

i asked the lady in the shop to try it in my car b4 i bought it, iv gota clio and the silvercross 3d fits in fine, and i knew if it fitted in mine it would fit in hubbys vectra fine

good luck gettin em to fit in!!!! :)

xxx

we got a freecycle car seat, its only for the first few months and then we will buy an uber one which goes til he is 3 or something x

We've gotten the next car seat up that lasts from 9 months til 4 years because it was in the sale :)
Think Kiddicare have got a sale on some car seats at the mo, you should defo take a look :)
x

Haha my pram doesn't fit my boot! I have to put it in the passenger seat! Luckily Im only 5'1 so I can get the girls in behind me buy people always complain about lack of leg roomif they're infront of ella!

I didn't check if my pram fitted til ella was actually here which was a bit silly! Can't really complain tho cos it was a friends and I swapped it for an old tv of mine :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back