Car seat nightmare!!

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Dilemma!!!

My poor sports car will have to go :(. No car seat fits our car because of the type of car we have. We knew it wouldnt be easy and we knew we would have to sell eventually but it seems on top of everything else we have to buy, another car is on the list too!

Little Chip is proving to be an expensive young lady already! (wouldn't have it any other way though) ;)

Last edited:
We are having a nightmare too with the car and carseats my poor DH will have to trade in his pride and joy for a 'boring' car !

Mind u girls my fil has a zafira and sil can't find a car seat to fit :shock:

Oooo so even sensible cars aren't immune to carseat problems !

Ive got a ford ka and the only seat that i could find that fitted was the Britax First class plus my seat belts are so bloody short! x

i have a ford KA too but i have the isofix base thing for my car seat and i will be forcing it to fit or getting a new car lol

Have u tried a seat with a base like the Graco 1's? You don't need as much seat belt with them x

My dad has a ka and the isofix base and maxi cosi cabriofix fits it without having to push the front seats too far forward.
xxx

Blimey, I just bought a car seat without trying it in the car .... I got it because it matched the pram :oops:

He it fits now.....

Blimey, I just bought a car seat without trying it in the car .... I got it because it matched the pram :oops:

He it fits now.....

So have I lol!! Haven't tried it yet because I still need to go pick it up

I just found an on-off switch for the passenger airbag in my fiat punto I'm so happy!!!! I was dreading baby facing away from me in the back of the car but now he can sit next to meeeee. Only problem now is my car is a 3 door so how to get my 9 year old out the back when my drivers seat is broken??? Through the boot maybe?

Haven't tried mine in car yet but my car has isofix if I want it and it's a maxi-cosi car seat so it must.

I had to get a new car when my son outgrew his baby carrier. My old car was a 3 door vauxhall corsa but even with the baby carrier one the front seat was all the way forward. There was barely any room for the bigger carseat. I miss my corsa haha xx

We currently have 2 car seats in our mondeo estate which will probably mean when baby is here paige will move to the front and i will be relegated to the back seat as its near impossible to get 3 car seats in the back of the car :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back