Car Insurance-check

AndreaJayne

Reaction score
Hey ladies something someone mentioned to me the other day is that some companies do not insure you over so many weeks preg and if you were to have an accident it would be void, just a note to check with yours if you are still behind the wheel xx

Ohhh thats interesting! I'm going to give Tesco a phone! Thanks for sharing xxx

How strange! Would they like us to walk everywhere then haha xxx

I coudn't drive from about 7 months preggo with my son coz i had excess fluid and couldn't fit behind the wheel and reach the pedals at the same time lol

I think I'll probably stop this time in the next month as I hate bump being so close to steering wheel anyways, esp as there are so many dickheads on the roads :wall2:

This is interesting i didnt know this (altho ive had bubs now) i carried on driving til 2 wks before i had him and only stopped cos i couldnt fit behind steering wheel!

I have read tho that your supposed to check with insurance company about when they will let you drive again after a c section?

I personally havent checked with mine i just asked gp if im fit to drive ( not that i have yet cos my cars buggered!) xx

I've never heard that before. Only time your meant to check is after a sectionr, as the recovery time is different for some insurers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back