Can't stop smiling

evie_smith

Reaction score
I can't stop smiling yesterday ad today :cloud9: i feel really loved up spent a large part of yesterday laughing or smiling and it would have been things that would normally annoy me so god knows what's going on haha! Asked DH to empty the bin yesterday morning and he has only managed to do it this morning lol but it hasn't bothered me lol!! Also managed to get a load of cleaning done cleaned the bath, the toaster, the kitchen sides, the cooker hobs, the cupboard doors and moped through out even got DH to Hoover the whole house :shock: maybe that's why I'm in a good mood lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay for good mood!! I keep biting laceys head off today! Can see it being one of those days...!!

Not yesterday but day before I had such a short temper day even shouted at my mil and then later broke down in tears rang her up and apologised lol!!!

my flat is a mess! i cant be arsed to do any cleaning atall!
i feel in a good mood tho!

I had horrid hormones yesterday but i'm feeling like you today evie! Tidied and cleaned house already so going to pop into town soon x

Im tidy clean washing on the line all the dishes done - only job left is to put the washing away into draws lol even cleaned and bleached the toilet haha!! I don't want to go out today am well happy being at home :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back