Somebody stop me....

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
CLEANING!!!

I.....can't........stop..........cleaning.

Im like a woman possessed!! Yesterday I did all my kitchen including cleaning the kitchen cupboards, polished everywhere, hoovered AND polished all the wooden and stone floors!
My SPD was really kicking in by the end and at one point I thought I was stuck on the floor until DH came home but I managed to get myself up!!

I'm really freaking myself out cos Im usually the type who doesnt do any washing until there are no dishes left, or laundry til I run out of knickers (and i have A LOT of knickers!!)

I have really pooped myself out and feel soooo tired today but I cant get it out of my head that I need to clean the bathroom....HELP!!!! :shock: :shock:

I cleaned both our bathrooms from top to bottom (literally as we have floor to celing tiles and I washed them all... :rotfl: ) and the next day I went into labour :wink: although I didn't clean the bathrooms cos I felt like cleaning... it was more a bid to make my waters go :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

J-Do1979 said:
CLEANING!!!

I'm really freaking myself out cos Im usually the type who doesnt do any washing until there are no dishes left, or laundry til I run out of knickers (and i have A LOT of knickers!!)

sounds just like me :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
I cleaned both our bathrooms from top to bottom (literally as we have floor to celing tiles and I washed them all... :rotfl: ) and the next day I went into labour :wink: although I didn't clean the bathrooms cos I felt like cleaning... it was more a bid to make my waters go :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Right thats it!! Im off to clean me bathroom!! If it helps me go into labour im willing to give anything a go!!

Stop you?

Hell no!

But I will pay for you to fly up to Aberdeen and clean my flat! :D

I was gonna say - how on earth did you manage all that with your SPD? :shock:

DebbieM said:
I was gonna say - how on earth did you manage all that with your SPD? :shock:

Honest to God Im like a woman possessed!! I am REALLY getting punished for it today though - I can hardly move!! On the upside, my house is amaaaaaaazingly clean!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wanna do my place, its in desperate need os a clean and the nesting instinct just ahsn't kickedd in yet. Hoping it will come soon as I'm 36+3 :D

i move not next week but the week after and i think ill be the same!! i like standing in the corner and looking at how clean it looks after lol :D

I just love cleaning and tidying too, I have been at it like maniac since I started my maternity leave....and the cleaning too :wink:

:rotfl:

I've been the same! I HAD to clean my bedroom this afternoon, just couldn't stop thinking about it :lol:

kalia said:
Stop you?

Hell no!

But I will pay for you to fly up to Aberdeen and clean my flat! :D

While you're up here you can do my house as well :lol: I've been feeling super lazy recently :oops:

I went into a cleaning frenzy before Evie was born...i hoovered everyday, cleaned windows, cupboards, floors, bathroom, bedroom, scrubbed kitchen until it shone...and i did this everyday!

The thing is I thought I was nesting but since she was born I'm just as bad if not worse! Now I'm scrub every surface and use antibacterial stuff everywhere. I'm obsessed with having the house spotless... the first thing I did when I got home from hospital was start cleaning up.

The biggest joke of all is that before Evie I was the scruffiest person ever! I used to like my house looking "lived in" now I like it looking "magazine perfect" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back