Can't stop smiling

MrsR

Reaction score
Baby's kicks have been getting stronger and stronger over the last week and last night I was lying in bed and I could feel really hard kicks. I put a bit of pressure on the area I could feel the kicks and baby kicked my hand. I called OH over and put his hand where mine was and baby immediatly kicked really hard, followed by a couple of little flicks only I could feel and then two more really strong kicks that he felt! It was so wonderful!!!!

oooh im sooooooo jelous but really pleased for you i get the odd kick but that it curse of the anterier placenta i think! lovely for your oh to feel it too

Lovely! I had a kick/movement last night so hard and big it took my breath away! :lol:

Serenity love I have an anterior placenta too, I feel baby kicking really hard on my right handside rather than in the middle of my bump x

Serenity love I have an anterior placenta too, I feel baby kicking really hard on my right handside rather than in the middle of my bump x

i always feel mine really low inside if that makes sense i think when bubs is facing outward i dont feel anything but im still getting butteflys all thru day so not gona stress i seemed to have got off to a flying start then ground to a halt lmao!

yeah! how lovely! im so glad for you. I had it once the other night, oh had his hand on my tummy and i had my hand on his hand then suddenly i felt a kick trough his hand!! "DID YOU FEEL IT???" bless him he didnt, cuz he was asleep... so much for Little one trying to say hey to daddy..

Serenity my kicks have always been really low down and still are, it's really just in the last few weeks they've also moved right to the top, I think more as bubs is stretching for space rather than kicking and bumping around in there. I have an anterior placenta but not low. So nice when your OH can feel the kick rather than calling them over then nothing........ :) Little monkeys!

i have only started getting proper kicks and movement now at first it was just really soft kicks but now its getting stronger woop

Awwww lush!!! First kicks are amazing!!!! I loved it, I wanted to feel him/her all the time!! Now my LO kicks all the time! More when I'm laying down!! I get kicks low down and up high!! I think my baby is constantly moving around!!!! It's the best feeling in the world!! I remember asking my pregnant friends to explain what it felt like to feel your baby!! I always wished I was pregnant for a day and feel if!! Hahaha & now I actually can and LOVE it soooo much xx

aww thats so sweet!! what an amazing feeling for u both! xxx

wow how exciting for you cant wait for this!!
did you feel flutters beforehand?? like butterflies? last couple of evenings i have had this dont think its wind but wonder if its too early xx

I felt more like little taps from 16 weeks and they've been getting stronger and stronger the past week and a half x x

i never had the butterflies just straight on to the tapping <3 mine started when i was 15+3 i remember it soo well, cant wait to feel it really strong tho, i do now and again but not all the time

i was never really sure what baby moving felt like but i can now say i have defo felt it its the best feeling in the world and my oh felt it last night for the first time he couldnt believe it hahax

yeah i felt it on monday and twice yesterday!! i put my hand where lo kicked and pushed back and lo kicked me back!! yesterday i sooo wanted OH to feel it too but as lo was kicking more or less all day by the time OH came around lo was prob sound asleep as i didnt feel anything!

My Oh hasn't really been able to feel much and i'm putting it down to an anterior placenta but then last night baby was really fidgeting and kicked and i could feel it with my hands as well as inside and so i grabbed OH and he was so happy he finally felt a proper full on kick! :)

So so happy!!

Ive not had anything big yet :( just a few wiggles. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back