He felt the baby!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
I started feeling the baby move around at 15.3 weeks and over the last week I have felt little tiny kicks but last night I had my hand on my stomach and it kicked really strong! I told my OH to put his hand where I felt it and he felt the kick too! He was over the moon and said " that's not fair you get to feel it more then me, I wish I could be the pregnant one! " aww bless him!

aww bless - thats so sweet, my OH felt baby move last week as well. Was brilliant! :hug:

Wicked bet he loved that... my OH felt baby move last saturday and was well chuffed :cheer:

lol aww thats too cute, yea we get to feel all sort ,hiccupping ,kicks summersaults

At the mo I'm round me mothers and I felt the baby kick about 10 mins ago so I said "quick mum put your hand here" and she felt the baby kick twice!! So the baby is definatly kicking. Oooooh it's so exciting!!

excellent glad she was able to feel them.
:clap:
when im with my bfs parents or mine babys never kicks lol like their stranger and baby hears my bfs parents alot of time.

Ah bless your OH wishing he was pregnant! :) There's many a time recently when I've wished my OH could swap places with me ;)

My OH used to get quite frustrated that he couldn't feel the baby kicking and I could. The baby is still a little shy when OH tries to feel.

Now OH has felt him kick I think I'm gonna have a hard job keeping his hand away from my stomach! lol.
It must be hard for the men because we get to experiance every single little thing and they haven't got a clue how it feels. I'm just glad OH got to feel him kick.

Thats great! I cant wait till my OH gets to feel ours kick. He's only got a week though.... He goes to Afganistan for 3 months in 10 days and if he doesnt feel it before then i'm not letting anyone else till he gets back. :shakehead:

BEX101 said:
Thats great! I cant wait till my OH gets to feel ours kick. He's only got a week though.... He goes to Afganistan for 3 months in 10 days and if he doesnt feel it before then i'm not letting anyone else till he gets back. :shakehead:

hey my oh is in the army, im gussin so is urs so as he is goin to afganistan, what dose he do in the army! my oh is in iraq at tho mo fightin a stupid never ending battle and hes home soon!

wb :hug:

Hi

Thats great hun!! Cute about your OH but im sure he would change his mind quick once he thinks about the birth :) , i do think our OH's miss out though what we get to experience is unforgettable!
Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back