Can't stop saying this girls name..

MollyEllenx

Reaction score
I came across a celebrity baby name which I'm not normally a fan of!
I absolutely love old fashioned baby names for both girls/boys...

Channing tatums daughters middle name is Maiselle, it's French and I'm just wondering what people think of this unusual name?
How would you pronounce it to begin with, I say May-Zell
Would anyone say it differently and what do you think

I can't help but think it's very pretty and a mix of both May and Isabelle!

Let me know people :)
Xx

I actually really like that, it has a nice flow! Doesn't sound silly at all, and a nickname could be May.. Are you due to have a girl then? :D

I'm glad someone else likes it! I can't stop saying it. I'm not sure if it's a girl but I definitely think more so about girls names rather than boys I find there is much more variety! :)

Xx

I'm.not keen but I don't like any.girls names atm lol if you.Like it t :) then go.for it

I like it - I suppose it can shorten to maisie too which I also like. There's another French name I love and nearly went for, Manon, but I didn't have the guts to go for it lol - is like in the film Manon des Sources. There's girl names I've favoured over it now though!

Like it , my daughter is Malise .... Never come across another one :) I know there are some out there but I don't think there paths will ever cross x

I think it is lovely, I'm a real fan of French girl names. I would pronounce it the same as you xx

i like it and would also pronounce it the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back