how long?

*Star*

Reaction score
i feel so lost at the moment. it's been two months since the mc and i just feel like something is missing.
I spend a lot of time thinking that I should be 16 weeks pregnant at the moment, and the sickness would almost be over. I would be feeling the baby kicking etc.

I just feel like that my life is missing this baby i should be having. and i feel i need to replace the baby to get over the baby i lost.

i know people are going to say that im still grieving for the baby, and that i need more time to get over it, but is it true? will i always feel like this until i have another baby?

its been almost 5 months since i lost my baby....i owuld have been almost 30 weeks now. I also cant help thinkinh what i would be feeling now, what i would have bought, would i still be able to do most things.
The pain has eased slightly but the thoughts are always there.
I think being pregnant will help me but i dont know. Im certainly not getting pregnant just to fill a place where my baby was, but it has made me realise i am ready for a baby and now i have found the perfect guy.
It does take time to grieve...every month on the 16th im a wreck, im still grieving too....that is the first time i have admitted that to myself to be honest.
look after yourself and if you want to ttc again do it when your ready :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: here if you need a chat

I had a miscarriage in June and to be honest I still think about that baby even though I am almost 11 weeks pregnant at the moment. I would have been about 35 weeks and I keep thinking that I would have been going on maternity leave soon. Along the way, I've thought about the baby kicking, finding out the sex, buying things and I think that's probably normal. I'm sure the baby's due date is going to be hard for me too. I think because of my miscarriage, its been hard for me to believe that this pregnancy is going to be ok.

I'm not sure if it will help you or not, but I thought I would share how I've felt. I'm sorry for your loss. :hug:

Hi hun big hugs to you, i also lost my baby two months ago and would have been around 16-17 weeks now so i know what you are going through, i have also this weekend suffered a chemical pregnancy so am terrified of what the future is going to bring

I know what you mean about not feeling better until you have another pregnancy and i feel the same

Good luck with your future TTC when you are ready hun, although you, like the rest of us will always have a little whole in our hearts for the babies that we have that havent made it

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back