Can't get out of bed

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I'm sat here in bed, it's 8.12, I have to be in work at 9am. Luckily I only work about 10 mins up the road.
I feel like I'll be sick if I move.
This is the worst morning yet :(
I had a drink of water but that made me feel worse x

Oh what a shame Cosmic. Hope u feel better soon. Can't you call in sick today? X

it does get easier Cosmic I know Im only a few weeks further on. Thats when I feel worst is first thing iin the morning and to start with you are scared to move. Some days are worse than others one day earlier this week was horrendous for me worst ever hardly ate anything I wnated to but just couldnt.

Take care and I hope it passes xx

You should start getting some crackers with you before bed and crunch some every morning

Eeeeeekkkkk congrats sorry I haven't said this sooner I only come on here on phone so can't see tickers etc!!
I'm so pleased for you and fx for that pink bundle (although I think blues awesome but I'm biased lol ;) )

Ooh my ms lasted till about 26 weeks and I had to eat before I could move!! Hope u feel better soon :) how far are you x x

Sorry your feeling poo hunni, im with you im sat at work scared to even talk incase i throw up! xxx

Leave some crackers or belvita biscuits on your bedside table .. it will make you feel better!

I was like that yesterday morning, didn't get up till nearly 12 .. but I had the day off!

Feel better soon hunni x

Eating is the answer although you might not fancy anything you'll feel better!:)

Xx

Aw that sucks!!

I still feel sick every morning! Even though my ms has mostly passed, I still get 1 or 2 days a week where I throw up, but every morning, without fail, I feel so ill. I have to eat before I can even take a drink of water.

Hope ur feeling better now xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i feel your pain cos! i have tried eating but it comes right back up again. lets just hug it out :hugs:xxx

awww, can you not call in sick? I feel especially awful this morning too, and have already thrown up all my breakfast :(, so I feel your pain!
I have taken all this week off sick, don't be scared to go sick sometimes its good to get the rest!! xx

Aww hope it eases soon for you hun and you managed to get up for work! I was sick again this morning after a few days of feeling fine, bleurgh! Its nice to have a reminder little bean is there though :)

Eating is definitely the answer, even if you don't want to! I've found those little pots of Activia yogurt drinks really good, as they are really easy to swallow and gentle on your stomach... I can't face eating anything first thing, but if I have one of those I can then manage some toast about 20 minutes later.

Crackers plain biscuits or those nice biscuits with sugar were my lifesaver with nausea x

Hope you're feeling a little better now Cos - it sucks but all for a good cause :) xx

Water made me feel worse, I lived off lucozade and squash when I could tolerate it.

Hope you feel better soon x

Water made me feel worse, I lived off lucozade and squash when I could tolerate it.

Hope you feel better soon x

Lucozade is my savior right now!! I actually don't know what shape I'd be in without it! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It was the only thing keeping me going! Has to be lemon flavour though!! x

:hugs: , the joys of pregnancy! I suffered for a good few weeks in first trimester but eased off from around 11-12 weeks. x

Hey Hun how you feeling? You have been quiet today :hugs: x

Hi everyone, sorry I've been missing in action today, I've been snowed under.
Can't call in sick, if I do I'll have 12 patients that wouldn't be seen, would have to rebook an appointment and it's just not good.
I threw up on my bin at work at around 9.20 then ate a hobnob and felt great for the rest of the day (well until I started yawning my face off at about 4.30)
Feel fine now, just having a bath, all good :)
Hope you girls are all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back