Can't get out of bed

I'm going away on Sunday so hopefully no sickness til at least Thursday please ;)
Had a nice bath, very relaxing. The only thing is that it allows me to concentrate on every niggling pain! I'm still slightly concerned about the cramp in my side. I'm sure it's nothing but when it happens it has my mind racing. I'm wondering if I should rock up at the epu tomorrow.
I know I wouldn't see a hb at this point but if they could at least tell me the sac is in the right place that would massively reassure me xx

glad to hear you got through the day and started to feel better!!! My sickness has been with me all day today for some reason, I have tried everything, eating crackers etc etc...but nothing is working!! grrrr
You get all sorts of niggling wee pains in pregnancy, but if you are worried definitely dont be scared to call into your epu and have it checked out. It would be a worry off your mind!! xx

Its not keeping me up at night but every time I get this cramp (a bit stitch like) I think ooh, I hope everything is ok. I don't know what to do xx

I would go if your worried i have had so many niggly pains and been scared at everyone. Your on the system at the epu so I'm sure they could bring your scan forward x

I'm worried that it could raise more worries iykwim. Yeah they can tell me it's in the right place but what if there's something they can't see because it's too early and they worry me? I'm torn xx

It would put your mind at ease to get checked out....I had a stitch like pain before I knew I was pregnant but like you everytime I get a niggle or pain Im thinking what could it be. I dont even like having a sore stomach now because I am so used to having that before a period xx

Thats why I didnt go when I had that spotting because I knew I was so early they could come back and tell me they couldn't see anything then i would have freaked. If I were you I would go away relax and see how you feel when you come back. Your little bean is just getting comfy xxx

I think I'll leave it then. I wish I could look inside myself grrrrrrrr! xx

I know it will be better to wait, now where's that fast forward button lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back