Can't Believe My Due Date Is Nearly Here!

xJuliex

Reaction score
it doesn't seem real at all! :eek: i keep thinking....Tuesday...OMG iv bin waiting for that day for sooooooooooooooooooooo long and its nearly finally nearly here! :cheer: it's going to be a real shock when i go into labour and i think i'll be more excited than scared!! people keep sayin 'oh i bet your really scared' but i'm not for some reason. i'v always been one of them people who deal with things when it happens and i just think theres no point in worrying about it till its actually happening and even then there is absoloutley NOTHING i will be able to do about it because baby has got t come out some way or another!! i'm going to go for a long walk tonight see if i can help things along so fingers crossed but i still haven't had many signs apart from more BH's and the odd period pain and baby is really high up :shakehead: i hope the little monkeys comfy because i'm sure not :lol: ! xxxx

Aww i bet your excited!
Sounds so soon!
Hope he comes out for you quickly!! xx :cheer:

I know exactly how you feel Julie, but these past 9 months have flown by and theres no point ion being scared, cause theres no turning back now we just have to get on with it. I just keep telling myself that our bodies were designed for childbirth.

I'm going to go for a long walk tomorrow see if I can help things along, had lots of BH and a few mild tummy pains that come and go but like you bump is still quite high and its getting uncomfortable especially with the BH as well.

Hope our walks do the trick :pray:

Yeah Julie :dance:
And Charlie :dance:
good luck girls hope its not to much longer for you :cheer: :cheer:

sarah :wave:

I've been excited about it all happening and meeting baby since i turned 37 weeks now im 39 weeks (today)

I cant wait....i really enjoyed the labour experience with my 2 LO's even tho i was induced both times and now i know this sounds weird but i cant wait to go through it all again...........its like the pain is addictive :rotfl: You'll see what i mean!!

I cant wait and you are a few days ahead of me so you must be even more excited than i am!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back