oh my goodness

terri73

Reaction score
I have just gone along with this pregnacy, when people ask how long its just oh 6 weeks, 5 weeks, 4 weeks, 3 weeks Etc but someone asked me today and the reply was a week on sunday and then the realisation hit me.

OH MY GOD A WEEK ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its my second but i'm more nervous this time round and can't believe its nearly here.
It sounds daft but i though i had ages but really its nearly here.

Same here terri, im a week as of tomorrow and now am having people piss me off by ringing and asking if im having contractions yet, grrr.

Why cant people wait?

But its so exciting though to know that it could be within the week or bang on, i dont want to think about going overdue!

Wow how you feeling?
I've had a belly ache for the last couple of days, more like period pains really.
Hope all goes well you will have to keep me posted!

woohoo its brilliant isn't it I have a week to go on Saturday. I cannot believe it the time has flown by August 18th seemed a long way off back in December when I found out and now its here :D

my mum reminded me it was 20 days for me today, that made me gulp.
good luck ladies, I hope your babies turn up on time!

oooh its so exciting. 5 weeks seems ages away but i bet you ladies thought that too didnt you.

xxxxx

kimheath said:
oooh its so exciting. 5 weeks seems ages away but i bet you ladies thought that too didnt you.

xxxxx

I can't believe the last few weeks have flown by. It will soon pass for you!

Hi

It goes fast dont it, good luck and enjoy your last bit
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER