Can't believe I'm here again

Thinking of you and your family today Hun x

I am so sorry sweetheart my heart goes out to you and your family xx

Oh Simone - I am so so sorry, I have only just heard the news. Life is so cruel. Thinking of you and sending you and your family loads of love and hugs :hug: :hug: xxx

I'm so sorry to read this. Big love xx

Oh Simone, I am sorry to see this story.

I can't put into words how sorry I am for you but I am thinking of you and sending you loads of hugs xxxxx

Oh I am just so sorry, sending love and hugs to you and your family xx

Last edited:
Just heartbroken for you, I don't even know what else to say. Thinking of you and your family. Luna will be watching out I'm sure of it x x

Simone words fail me. Much love at this most difficult of times. xxxxxx

So sorry for ur loss hun, I saw the pics, she is perfect xxxx

I am so so sorry hun - this is truly horrendous for you :( I can't even comprehend what your going through but my thoughts are with you at this very sad time. I'm so sorry x

I can't believe I'm reading this. I am so sorry :hug: :hug: xxx

I'm so sorry simone. I can only imagine how you feel and my heart breaks for you. Sending you lots of love and I hope you get the support you need. X

Oh Simone :'(

There are no words that I can write that will describe how utterly devastated I am for you and your family. You are an amazingly strong woman, you will get through this - please go easy on yourself lovely. After losing our boy Ethan I can't even begin to comprehend going through that a second time. Our beautiful children are such blessings. Much love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omg ! I am heartbroken for you :( massive hugs my love xx

I'm so sorry to hear such sad news keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

Oh Simone I am so sorry to read this. Thinking of you and your family at this very difficult time xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back