Cant Believe How Fast My Pregnancy Is Going..

katiee24

Reaction score
Only 7 More Weeks & Im Tri 3! :O only seems like yesterday i found out i was pregnant?! anybody elses going fast? :)

Definately! The first trimester dragged terribly for me, probably because I was so paranoid and worrying non-stop! Then I hit tri 2, relaxed, and the weeks are just flying! It's got to the point now where people ask me how far gone I am and I have to stop and think whereas before I knew exact no of weeks and days lol! Just worked out only 5 weeks till tri 3 for me - eek! x x

actually I think it's 5 weeks till tri 3 according to my ticker but only 4 weeks according to this forum - which is right??

Fx tri 2 goes quick for me too tri one seemed to go on forever

Trimester one has dragged terribly, but I am sure from now on time will fly by!

I'm the same, tri 1 seemed much longer, even though it's shorter really as you don't even know your pregnant for the first 4 weeks or so! Think it drags cos of the worry, sickness and for me only my hubby knew but he was away most of tri 1 so I had nobody to talk to either! It's flying by now, I never know how far along I am without looking at my ticker, got to point where I tell people in months now not weeks!

T2 is going v quick. I've heard T3 drags a little though, hehe! X x

Only about 3 weeks for me ><
flying by and as much as I can't wait for her to get here I am seriously loving being pregnant. It's been so smooth and enjoyable I'm really going to miss it! Until the next time anyway :)

Definately, especially because I found out so early i thought the pregnancy would really drag but theres so many different things happening i think she will be here in no time!! :) xx

i expected it to drag with finding out at 4 weeks ish! wow im gonna miss this pregnancy! dont think i'll be having anymore after this one tho :)

Tri 2 sure seems to be going fast for me and I haven't got a thing for the baby yet, I'm terrible :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back