Why is it going so fast

charlene09

Reaction score
Anyone else finding that their pregnancy is going fast?

With AJ it seemed to take forever but this one is going so fast, it's weird because it only felt like yesterday I found out I were expecting again and NOW I know that i'm having another little boy.

Pointless thread but wow

Im the opposite my first pregnancy went so quick this one seems to be going sooooo slow :( xx

I think it may be because I have AJ to keep me on my feet all day :) hhaa

I don't work so I have a lot of time on my hands and I really thought the time would drag on, but tbh it's flown by. I find it hard to believe I'm over half way now.

Im the same. This is my second pregnancy and its flying by! Not that im complaining right enough and im enjoying every second!

This is my first and it's dragging, some weeks seem to fly, but others go really quick x

It has sped up slightly for me... when I think that I'll be 30 weeks in 3 weeks time then it seems quite fast, but when I think I have to wait until July to meet my little one it seems to drag! I think with being my first pregnancy I am aware of every day and the countdown seems to take forever! Just so impatient to meet our beautiful baby xx

Mines going really quickly!! x

It's unbelievably dragging for me :( I may sound an awful person but I don't enjoy being pregnant at all :( last years mc ruined everything for me.. Just want to see the bean safe and sound here...

I'm finding that it is dragging so much but I am not a patient person and I don't have my hands full with another LO x

Tri 1 dragged but from 20 weeks onwards its flown by x

So far its has gone so quickly, i found out i was pregnant at 5 weeks and the slowest weeks were from the day i found out to meeting the midwife at 9 weeks! thats it. my scans came around quick too. I just cant wait to meet Beth, so i dont mind it going quickly at all.... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back