Is time going slow or fast?!

lillou

Reaction score
how is everyone finding the time going?

i think its gone really fast, im heading to 3rd tri soon and i cant believe it :shock:

hope it keeps going like this :lol:

..................................slow...............................as....................hell...... :roll:

The four weeks from when I got my BFP until my scan at 13 weeks went so so slowly, but since my scan the time has flown by!

Sarah x

Its all going very fast for me, I suddenly realised last night...........
I HAVE TO GIVE BIRTH!!! :|

slow, slow very slow.

Went through a phase of weeks just wizzing by, but sadly been a while since then, longgg longgg while!

Super slow. Think its because i found out so early.
Said to oh that if we do the same amount of time as has already passed. Ill still only be 30 weeks. This pregnanyc is taking forever.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep:

lauranjamesnbaby said:
Its all going very fast for me, I suddenly realised last night...........
I HAVE TO GIVE BIRTH!!! :|

:lol: i realised that a few weeks ago and OH was laughing as i sat and nearly cried with fear! :lol:

Due to lots of problems early on, it went really really slow in the first 15 weeks but since then it has flown past... YAY
I am heading to the 3rd Tri soon as well... :cheer:

xx

Seems to be going really slowly for me. I've even set mini targets so i dont have to keep counting down from the hundreds.

My next target is 20th June when I go for my Glucose Tolerance Test and I'll be 17w 1d (things must be bad when i'm looking forward to the nasty appts lol)

If I run out of things to aim for I may have to 'borrow' some of your appt dates!

A sleep in the afternoon loses a few hours too btw :sleep:

Sarah xxx

Too fast for me. I love being pregnant and know I'll miss it like mad when it's all over so I'm cherishing every day of it.

Very fast :shock: (although it seems like ages since we found out at 7 weeks)

I can't believe i'm half way on Sunday only 20 weeks to go!!

Feels like its flying by for me its likely this will be my only pregnancy so trying to make the most of every minute of it but it just seems to be whizzing by off to tri 3 tomorrow :shock: :cheer:

really really really really slow :cry:

i wish i had a fast forward button i would fast forward myself to the last couple of weeks or pregnancy lol where is that click remote when you want it??? :rotfl:
[/quote]

It was going painfully slow!!
Now its going faster but not too fast! Just the right speed!! :D :cheer:

Really fast! 1st tri went quite slow but since then, it has flown by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back