Omfg!

Mmmmmh :eh: glad Annie is available for u! If there is a line to be spotted she'll spot it ;) x

I don't see anything on them ones. Urghhh, try again tomorrow I reckon,it is still early xx

I dont see anything sorry hun, try again in a couple of days xxx

I don't see anything either, but then again I SUCK at line spotting :(

Hope this is it for u hun x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Lol thanks girls Annie ur my fave line spotter !! Ima try ic tomorrow then if still bfn Ima wait till af is due as bfns r CRAP xxx

i did one of those cheap tests and it was negative, the next day i did a first response and it was positive so dont loose hope hunny :) xx

In the very early days, my tests were always darker in the late afternoon/early evening. Good luck hun xxx

I'm just catching up and I'm confused.com! :-?

The first from yesterday looks like a definite BFP!

With the Tesco, it would be way too soon, so I'd ignore that, with todays, I've tried to edit and the test looks like the dye is still leaving the pee strip, have you taken any more recent piccys?

In my experience of those cheapie tesst no way could that first be an evap, it's way to pink, I'd do another later on today, maybe you'll get darker tests in the afternoon?

Good luck anyway Hun!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

I saw something where Annie saw it and i saw it before Annie posted pointing it out. Also see line on the OPK quite clearly. FXd for you, i had stronger positives on tests in the afternoon aswell oh and my ICs didnt even show positive at all for a good while i had a posistive on frer and Tesco a good 4-5 days before i even started getting faint positives on ICs so dont think they are always as sensitive as they say. xx

A line which is almost as dark as the control which looks as though you are ovulating is a great sign. Xx

It says on my opk pack 'do not use on women who are pregnant as hcg can affect the results' xx

Sorry its a bfn Hun, but your not out yet! Still very early.

U will get your BfP before I pop, I promise lol x

Bloody team building meant I missed this!!! Good luck Hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back