Can you see it?

Selina13

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Not sure if clear blue are notorious for evaps or anything but i can see something here, can anyone else see it?

I'm on day 55 of my cycle and going out of my mind!!!! lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 127
I see a shaddow of a line there yes buuut its a blue dye test, and on CD55 you should have a darker line ideally?

Id try a FRER not likely to get an evap on that and if it is a shy bean youd most def get a line on there.

Good luck!

xxxx

Thank you! Yeah I'll get another test tomorrow.
I think I ovulated around 30+ days ago but not sure. My period is 3 weeks late!
X

I can see it, hopefully it will get darker, have you got a FRER?

xxxxx

29bcff3b262fb8a71cd84e04238ee0e5.jpg

Hope you don't mind I just adjusted the lighting , I think that's a Bfp.
:D:D:D

xxxx

Mine looked exactly like this!! The next day I did a frer with fmu and it was much more obvious!! How I have a beautiful 4 month old!

Congratulations, what a brilliant start to the new year.

Are the First Response tests better than clear blue then? I see a lot of people recommending FRER.

I'm testing Monday morning (when I'm due on) and would like to get the most reliable.

I don't have a FRER but hoping to get some other tests today.
I would have expected a darker line being 3 weeks late on just normal tests but will see today. I have saved my fmu!
Thanks ladies! I hope it is a BFP! Xx

I totally see it hun xx best of luck with tests later xx

I can 100% see a line but I've never used those tests or blue dye. Looks like this could be it hun good luck xxx

Don't panic that it's light/late!
My period was about a week late when i got my bfp (had tested before and got bfn), went to my early scan thinking 7 weeks based on lmp but was 6 weeks.. My consultant said based on my cycle lengths, I wouldn't have ov'd until around cd18 so it pushed everything back so even though i was 5weeks+ when i got my bfp based on lmp, i was technically around 4 xxx

Last edited:
Yes I see it , even before editing congratulations xxx

UPDATE!
Taken a FR test and it's negative, no hint of a line. Used same FMU with an asda own cheapie but again nothing!
It's day 56 for gods sake! I just wish AF would arrive and put me out of my misery. Doesn't help that I'm full of the flu either and after that clear blue I stopped taking any medication just incase! X

Yeah dont go with blue dye tests in future hun. Theyr wicked.

Hope AF comes soon for you.

xxxx

First Reponse picked mine up 7 or 8 days before period was due. I thought there was nothing, then came back and looked a lot later and there was a line. I then checked with others as days went on (as normally, you should not check line so long after you've tested) and they gradually got darker and darker and all lines are still there now. They really do seem to be the best. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back