Can you see it?

No sign of AF. Think I gonna go drs on Monday if she still isn't here.
There's a couple of things I need to go for anyway so I'll just slip this in too!! X

Is this normal for you. Some girls take soy or agnus cactus for shortening cycles.

xxxx

No not 57+ day cycle!
Longest it's ever been is 43 days but usually it's 29-35 days x

Maybe get something to regulate them more? Sure someone on here could help with shortening and regulating.

I feel for you, I couldnt go through that wait... The 2ww is long enough.

xxxx

I know I used to complain about the 2ww and my god this has been torture! X

Maybe you ovulated later than you thought? I got a line like that on a clear blue but a very obvious line on a FRER and a 2-4 on a clear blue digital. Definitely looks like a bfp though. I'd definitely use a digi or a pink dye test xx

Sorry i posted my response then read the update. How disappointing and confusing for you :( it def didn't look like an evap :( xx

Thats why I never use blue dye. Even for OV. I had clear blue ov and they says my fertile time was earlier. Thank god for smep.

xxxx

I don't understand how Clear Blue can be so expensive and have 'dr recommended' on the pack but give results like these?
I know, I was expecting a clear line on FR test and was thinking how I was going to break the news to hubby but then nothing! It's freaking driving me insane! It's day 57 and even if I ovulated day 30-40 I would have AF by now! X

I've been to drs and he has suggested a 'hospital urine pregnancy test' which I will take in tomorrow am.
He was talking about antenatal care and how to access it so he must think I am?!

I'm not sure any hospital urine test will be any more sensitive than home pregnancy tests and I suggested blood test but he said urine is as good and HCG may not show until 6/8 weeks anyway! Odd as lots of women tend to get BFP day of AF?! X

Your HCG for a non pregnant woman sits at <5mui. Once you concieve and implant HCG will almost double every two days. The FRER test picks anything up from 12mui which is pretty much the most sensitive reliable test there is. Hospital amd GPs tend to be 20-25mui. A HCG blood test is so much better an more accurate than a urine sample because that test will give you an exact amount of HCG in your system whether you were pregnant or not.

When I MC, I took my HPT about a week or so after what I thought was a period and it was super dark. MW says after the MC when the did my HCG after the scan she says it was at 2000 odds roulgly 5-6w pregnant. So your GP is at it. He just didnt want to either do the bloods or get them organised.

In theory, most women get their bfp 14dpo unless they OVd later. And in at case Id get bloods done.

xxxxx

Russelmuscle, yeah I'm aware of the facts and my Dr is totally cra*p! :(
I dropped my sample in this morning but not holding out any hope, I just want AF to turn up or to know what's going on properly. I think the key issue when you get late AF is that your out of control and in the dark about what's going on with your body- it's just crazy! I think I'm a bit if a control freak as it is!!! :)
I haven't taken any medicines to help with my flu symptoms so feel pretty terrible too.
Thanks for your support though. X

After all day I have finally got AF! Day 59 of cycle! Typical when I dropped my urine sample off at drs!!! Lol!
At least I'm sure now!
Thanks ladies! Xxxxxx

Glad you can restart your cycle again.

Id deffo look into vits with such a long cycle. I couldnt bear that every month.

Good luck this cycle.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back