Can you see anything?

Thinks if theres a second faint line it will defo be a bfp. good luck chic, keep us informed xx

I see something on the second pic. get yourself a FR 2pack and id do one tonight and tomorrow morning. Really hoping its a bfp! x

Just purchased some first response!!! gonna do on in about half an hour cos then i havent peed for over 3 hours! im just concerned the line isnt in the correct place lol!!

well that seems to be very very very negative! i dont understand whats going on!!!

first response test - bfn :-(

Attachments

• june2011 018.jpg
    june2011 018.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 51
This is driving me mad! The cheapie was sooo hopeful!! And then negative! Arghhh!!

have you taken the casing off to have a good look? the first response line is so fine its quite hard to see. x

I tried taking it apart but it all fell to pieces!! Picked up the test strip but couldn't see another line! Will try another cheapie in the morning x

Have you tested yet? I thought I saw a lone on the second set of cheapies xx

I can see a second line on the first response test!!!!

Really?? I tested this morning and got a pink line straight away then it turned White!!! Will put pictures up when I gt home from work x

Fx for u nicky1987,

Exactly the same has happened to me, af due fri, pretty much jus t 1 wipe of browny discharge (tmi, sorry!) and then.......... nothing.

Tested with fr and ics and still bfn.

So, i will be thread stalking to see ur outcome lol!

FX
xxx

just got a definite bfn!! however this mornings test was very very strange!! got a pink line almost straight away but it then turned like a whitey grey colour about 10 seconds after showing up! think im gonna wait a few days before i test again!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back