Can you post some pics of your OPKs now you have BFP! xx

lisalegs11

Reaction score
Congrats to all you lovely ladies with BFPs!!!!!
i know some of you have been trying for a VERY long time!!!
Just wondered if you girls pee'd on an OPK does it come up with a dark line then?
Just i have no cheapie HPTs and i'm only on 9DPO but did an OPK and have a faint line show, i know people say it can show every day throughout your cycle but would be interesting to see some pics in comparison to your HPT's.

Thanks girlies!!!

xx

Have a look in the opk testing gallery section in TTC. Mine were posted way back mid December but the lines were very faint but very positive!! It worked for me cos I got my BFP under 2 weeks later! Godd luck fx for you x

I've bumped it up for you so easy for you to see....

Last edited:
Have a look in the opk testing gallery section in TTC. Mine were posted way back mid December but the lines were very faint but very positive!! It worked for me cos I got my BFP under 2 weeks later! Godd luck fx for you x

I've bumped it up for you so easy for you to see....

Hi Tracy, thanks for this.
Maybe I didn't explain it clearly but meant an OPK for now, just as you've got your BFPs that was all as I have only gopt OPKs at home at moment and am 11DPO with lines on my OPK!

Xxxz

I haven't got pics of mine still but the line was darker than the control line...like super dark! Hope you get your BFP. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back