Can you get a pink Evap?

roxyroo

Reaction score
So I'm 10/11 dpo tested this morning with a FRER couldn't see much maybe a squinter but I went out and came back a few hours later and looked again it looks like this? I took a tesco digital but it just said see leaflet so obviously a dud! My cartridge has a faint line not sure what to think X
image.jpg

It looks like a Bfp to me!! I can definitely see a second line and it looks pink :)

xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I thinkie it might well be a BFP, congratulations!

I'm not counting my chickens yet as I know you can't count tests that are beyond the time X

I'm swaying tward BFP but I did get a nasty evap on one FRER that looked a bit like that. When did you crack the test open? Opening a FRER before its dry seems to cause a reaction and can give you a pink line. Will be stalking for when you test again.

I cracked it open after s few hours. I just took this .. Still not sure will test again am

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 113
I think I can see something on the second test too!!

I can see a line on that last test too hun :D
I agree about FRER I've also had evil evaps in the past but I don't think that's one

xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That looks like a BFP! Congrats

I have those tests too and found them to be really sensitive.

Both look very much like an early bfp!!!! Test again tomorrow hun :) looks good!!! xxx

I've had evaps on frers like that but there's no denying the line on your second test.
Congratulations :bfp:

Last edited:
Well I tested this morning with a clear blue and a FRER both bfn so I dunno what's going on xx

I had two god awful evaps on FRERS! Mainly because I opened them all up and your most likely to get an evap doing that.

However, my FMU samples were awful, I got next to no line with my morning samples because I drink a lot at night Id leave it a day or so and try again.

Or try a more sensitive test - I used the superdrug sensitive which was 10mui.

Good luck, looking positive!

xxxx

I can see lines on both and they do look pink. Was the FRER you took today the same type as these? Wondering if it was one that isn't as sensitive
x

Yeah same first response early result. Still early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back