Can things get any worse ???????

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
Hi there,

Today has been an out and out bl**dy nightmare thanks to the british army. :x

My partner got haulled in this morning at 8am (6am your time) and marched infront of the Staff Sergent and the boss, bad news right from the word go.

He basically got told that we are not allowed a quater on garrison and im not allowed to stay in the block with my partner, in simple terms were screwed, i can't afford to live out due to expence and saving money for the baby. :cry:

Since we found out i was pregnant we asked for help, instead we get nothing but trouble, hurt and fustration.... my partner is ment to be posted in may we have asked for ealier posting because of the pregnancy and basically been told to sod off. :x :shock:

Due to everything that has happened this morning, im now packing my stuff ready to fly out at 8am in the morning from pathos into manchester to stay with my soon to be in-laws..... leaving behind my partner, who has just been told he will be lucky to get leave in march. :shock:

Im horrendously upset, infact distrought due to the fact my partner will not only be missing out on most of the pregnancy of our first child, but also due to the way we have been mis-guided, let up the garden path and basically picked on! :cry: :cry: :cry:

There is a guy in the block living in the same room as his G/F who we think has moaned about me being here!!! :x it was only tempary because we where both going back in a few weeks and i was going to stay... (After his leave we would only have 3 weeks apart until he came back for re-locational leave for the new posting.)

Im finding this so hard to deal with at the moment and im trying not to get to upset because of the baby, but i can't help it.
The un-fairness of it all is basic discrimination because they know im pregnant im sure it is.... :cry:

Well as of tomorrow im gonna be not far from most of you girls but leaving behind the most important part of my life, and i can't help wondering how i'll cope. :?:

sorry about going on so long :oops: , just needed a moan and get it of my chest, sorry.

Take care, thanks for reading
Imogen+Bean :cry:

OOORRRR Hunni, sorry that everything seems to be going wrong for you at the mo. Feel free to vent whenever you like!!!

Hope your flight goes well tomorrow.

Make sure you keep in touch. xx

Just wondering if your family/friends will be near you when you get to Warrington? Do you get on with the in-laws well?

Just remember your not alone in your pregnancy, you'll always have us girls! :D :wink:

Take care xxx

can you ask to speak to a doctor.. tell them you don't feel upto flying at this stage of your pregnancy. The first few weeks are nerv racking enough.. the sickness, sore boobs, etc.. tell them you just don't feel upto it. I'm sure they wont put you out on the streets... or would they? why are they doing this to you? is it because your not Mr and Mrs? i know you want a real wedding but could you have a quick blessing? would this make a difference? would they let you stay? you could still have your big day with family and friends. No-one would even need to know. Or do you think they are treating you like this because they are bullies and know at the moment your defenseless? It's so not far.... i really do feel for you.

keep in touch.. were about will you be staying in manchester?

x

Hi,

Well i got back yesterday and by 10:30 this morning i had ended up admitted to ward c23 in the local hospital with severe abdominal pain on my left side :cry:

I ended up waiting for nearly 5 hours for a scan, was allowed nothing to eat or drink.... got put on IV drip for fluids and nobody would tell me anything i was so worried..

As it turns out wheni had the scan, i have a big cyst on my left handside of my abdomen which they now have to watch out for...

I sopke to my partner after the scare and he's ok now... he has spoken to the RSM and we have found out that what has happened to us was unfair and unjust.

We have now drawn to the conclusion that it is because i am pregnant and were not married that they are being so funny :x

The RSM has offered to fly me back and apologised but after today i think it best and safer for me to stay here...

Thanks for responding to me... feel alot better now... Warrington isn't too bad !!!

Hope your both well Thanks for letting me ramble on .... AGAIN!!!

Take care

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

What a nightmare you've had! I'm glad you're feeling better.

My best friend developed a cyst while pregnant and it did disappear shortly after birth. Although it caused discomfort at first it got smaller as the pregnancy developed.

Take care

sam xx

Oh Imi i'm sooo sorry!! what an ordeal and pain in the arse you just don't need at the moment... Have you any idea when your OH will be back with you? have they given him any news of his posting? they are so out of order.... What hopsital did you end up in? they treated you horrible....I live in Liverpool, I know warrington but not too well... I know how to get to Ikea... Can you be transfered to the liverpool womens hospital or would the jorney be too far for you to travel?

Good luck hope things get better.

x

Hi there,

Well i woke up this morning felt better but still have a nice pain in my side that lets me know it's there on a regular basis!!!!

Warrington hospital not to bad, but my Mother in law has said the same about liverpool womens hospital ... i'll think about it but will discuss it in a few weeks with MW..

Well found out yesterday too that im actually 8w5d now not 8w3d :eek:
So now due 20th of aug not 22nd!!

My OH is coming home on leave in march... so only about 9w away... too long in my opinion !!!

He is missing me as much as i am missing him... and of course he is going to be missing out on most of the pregnancy too which sucks!

My ML is so great at the mo so i don't feel as bad as what i would do if i was on my own.

Well hope you are both ok ... off 2 change my ticker!!!

Take care

Imi+Bean
xxx

Imi,

Will you post a big picture of your scan for me? I want to know what your bean looks like at this stage, as I will be there next week.
It looks like a really clear picture!
Thanks

Sam xx

Sorry only just seen it, just replied! :lol:

Thanks! xx

Hiya Imi, again!

I'm off to work now so don't think I'm ignoring your posts (emails etc), prob be back on about 8 ish!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cya later! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back