What r your thoughts please! x

Tinkerbell254

Reaction score
Hi

i have been on the pill for about 10 years and never missed a period, i took my last pill on sunday 20th march, however i had very light spotting on the sat before i finished pill ( very unusal) this stopped and i never came on after the last pill i took. i did three pregnacy tests two on the 25th march and another on the 29th March, all came back negative.

Oh and i have started my next pill packet now had a week almost.

what do you think? i have had a few headaches, going to the toilet more, and had the odd time of feeling sick!! all of which could be phsycological.

many thanks in advance!!!

xxxxxxxxx

If you have missed a period you shouldn't have started the next month!!
You may indeed be pregnant - take another test - if neg go to ur gp you should always have a bled in between your pill if your on the combi pill x

oh no shouldnt i, this is what i didnt know. I didnt know who to talk to really, thought it was just one of those things maybe.

if i am pregnant would taking the pill harm the baby?

i appreciate your reply!!

xxxx

Try not to panic- can always ask us jus may not get a reply straight away! As most of us work etc x

I think taking pill when pg can harm the baby but there's no guarantee ur pg so don't panic!

Like I said take a test an go from there x

ok thank you!! i have taken a couple of test and they were negative, but just so weird how i have missed it.

i have just made an appointment with the nurse to get a bloosd test, as i need to know pretty sharpish, as im supposed to be also starting injections next month for my MS, which should not be used when pregnant.

thank you!!

xxx

GL, hopefully you'll get some quick answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back