Can i come in please?

NatEvz

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I hope you dont mind me popping in here now. I dont want to go to WTT. A little about me, im nat, im 24 and married to luke, and we have a beautiful little boy whos nearly 10 months old. We decided in august that id come off the pill and try for another little one and by the 17th october id got my BFP. Altough things werent meant to be and i found out last thursday id had a MMC and baby hadnt developed past 6 weeks. I should have been almost 12 weeks. I came home and have MC naturally here. I have a follow up scan thursday to check whether the sac has grown any, but im pretty confident there is no sac left. So onward and upward. When the bleeding has stopped were jumping back on the horse to try again for number 2. Do you ladies mind me coming in now?xxx
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Welcome hun, so sorry for ur recent loss xx

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs: really hope you don't have to wait too long for bfp again and baby number 2 :) x x

Thank you ladies xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss! im new here and recently went through what i think was a chemical pregnancy. So we are on the onward and upward too.
Im robyn, originally from south africa, but live in glasgow scotland. My husband and I have been married for one amazing year, and have been ttc since end of June, no kids yet, but we are feeling very hopefull! xx

Really sorry to hear about your recent loss, but it's great that you're being so positive about things.... Of course you're welcome here hon - sounds like you're in just the right place! Good luck with it all! xx ps gorgeous pic of your baby :)

Last edited:
:hugs: Sorry to hear about your loss, great that you seem positive though and nice to have you in here and hopefully you'll be off to tri1 in no time :) good luck :dust:
x

Really sorry for your loss. You are always welcome in this forum xxxxxx xxxxxx

Welcome hun and sorry for you loss, got luck for a healthy pregnancy very soon! :) x

I got pregnant on my first proper cycle after early stillbirth x Hopefully you will be lucky quickly x

Have you thought about doing smep? It worked for us x

I got preggers two months in a row (sadly both ended in early miscarriage) but hopefully you can get back to TTC soon!

Once again Nat sorry for your loss

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back