Can I come in pwetty pwetty pwease

hugsy

Reaction score
I just cant wait for monday can I come join tri 3 now :wave:

Scared of the last hurdle but crazy that im here allready its all just flown in

So what fun strange pregnancy magic can i expect from now on ????

Welcome to tri3 hun :D
I have had a brilliant pregnancy so far, but tri3 was definitely all about the pains and aches for me.
I can barely walk without waddling now! Hope you don't have too much of a hard time, this is the exciting step closer to meeting your baba :love: xxx

Welcome Hun!xx

Last edited:
Well I had a pretty rough Tri 1 and 2, Awful sickness from day which has only eased up in the last week or so and suffering with SPD thats getting worse by the day so was kinda hoping for a easy time in Tri 3 lol

Welcome :) I don't think tri 3 is that bad a all! I feel just like I did in tri 2! Just think in a matter if weeks you'll have you LO:)

Glad you have sneeked over a bit early, good to have you here.

Hey welcome to tri 3 Hun xx

Not as scary as I thought it would be but I think I still haven't come to terms with being in tri 3... Still lovin it and I swear I'm getting bigger by the day ;)

Last edited:
Awww welcome hon... hope you have a good time here! xxxxx

Nice to finally see you over here :) x

Aw thanks girls . well i learnt my lesson
for being cheeky n tryin to come in early i only went n broke my jar top :-( so lost without proper
internet .

anyway great to see everyone is doing well over here although bit scary seeing posts about water
breaking and baby updates lol

Jar Top ??
Lol, :)
Hope your well and Tri3 don't scare you too much. Can't believe you've soon caught up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back