Please can I join all you lovelies??

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies :wave:

Please can I join you all in tri 3? Ive not posted much of recent, as I have been trying to get my dissertation finished for uni, work full time and deliver a project at work, so basically im :nap:

I have been checking in everyday, just dont always have time to post!!

I cant believe how quickly time has flown and cant wait to meet my gorgeous bean (team yellow btw!)

Hope you're all feeling good and enjoying your pregnancies :) xxx

Welcome to tri 3 smith! On the home stretch now :). Sounds like you got alot on just now, I'm struggling with just work because I'm always so shattered hah! :) Xx

Welcome to tri 3 smith! On the home stretch now :). Sounds like you got alot on just now, I'm struggling with just work because I'm always so shattered hah! :) Xx

Thank you :) yep Im trying not to think about it all as will get stressed lol!! Am supposed to be studying now but ended up on PF oops :busted: lol

Just keep thinking of the end result and how it'll be worth all the :nap:

Not long to go now...........hope youre keeping well xx

Welcome to Tri 3 hunni :) Not too long left now! Hope you have a pleasant journey along the home straight :) x

Welcome to Tri 3, our due dates are only a few days apart :) and yes the time is flying by, can't believe this is the final bit! Hope you are feeling good! x

Last edited:
Thanks peeps :) feeling good! Its just so scary how quick time flies and so much to do eeeeek! Its all fun though shopping and organising for little bean!

Its seems like yesterday that we sat on the hall floor eagerly watching the test on christmas eve.........god I cant believe its nearly time :)

xxx

It really is amazing, we found out a couple of days after christmas and at the time it was a shock but now i look back and think it was the best christmas present i could have wished for!

Have you bought much for the baby yet? We started buying quite early and im glad i did as shopping is starting to get very tiring!

Welcome to the nuthouse x x n congrats on tri 3

Welcome to tri 3! Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride as it won't last long! xxx

Eeeek I'm so excited to meet out bean! Too impatient lol!! :)

Have been buying bits and bobs as we go along but still a bit to get! Think online shopping may be the way forward!!

Bring it on lol xxx

Smith I finished my shopping today, my advice is get it done now as it becomes more of a chore as you get bigger and have to pee more often! x

Thanks mum2b.....spoke to OH last night and weve planned in a trip for next weekend, get it all done in one go!!

Looking at my list, not too much to get luckily :) thank u for the tip! I'm with you on the wee thing lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back