Can I join you?

HeppiBean

Reaction score
Hey, well my OH kicked me and Francesca out yesterday (long story) so I am now all on my lone with her :( Can I join you ladies? Pwetty pwease :) xx

OMG what happened, are you OK, do you have any support? Where are you staying.....

Yeah I'm ok. We had a big bust up, he told me to get out, I'm now staying at my parents house. He's threatened to get SS involved cause of my mental health but my family are standing by me xx

Hey hunni...welcome to the single parents bit :( I know its hard but from what Ive read you dont deserve that neither does little francesca...

I was kicked out by my boys dad when he was 8 months old and ended up at my parents house :( it was hard...Im not going to lie, and like you said you are fine when you're busy but the being alone bit at night is hard....BUT...it does get easier.

Take as much help from other people as you can it really will help :)

Im now currently pregnant and on my own as my next chocie of partner is also a twat and he's left too :(

We are all here if you need to vent xxx

Hey :wave:

It sucks being here at times but there are definately positives! You get your little girl all to yourself so you never miss a thing. FOB won't get to see her take her first steps, say her first words, roll over and clap for the first time. They're all for you :)

Negatives is mostly that it can get quite hard without a break and also gets lonely quite easily but honestly, after a while, the positives outweigh the negatives.

Ive got/had PND and the HVs are more than supportive for you and told me outright that they would never take my child because of that.

:hug: There are a few of us dotted about if you're ever struggling.

Sweety girl!!!! Such a shame this has happened but better it has happened now than when litte one is old enough to know!!! Let him try getting SS involved......... as a lawyer myself, the local authorities will come in and assess, see your family and support and close a file!!!! You are a fab mum and you should be so proud of yourself. Or Ex OH on the otherhand should be ashamed of himself. Any real man... would have walked out himself and left you and his little girl a home! xxxx much love to you xxx

Massive Huggs!

He is that concerned about your mental health he kicked you and his new daughter out to fend for yourselves!?! Nice.
He has just taken away from himself all of the best things about having a child. But you still have them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back